Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I'd really like to see this change. I got inspiration from @FrieskePro 's thread linked HERE

The Friend List
This is quite good as it is. But I would like to improve on @FrieskePro 's suggestion.

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 09.33.41.png

I like the friend list as it is but I would like to improve on @FrieskePro 's suggestion. I would like the friend list to look something more like this:

---------- Friends (40/70) ----------
Ghost Mode Yes / No
CookiesAlwaysWin - Online playing Skywars Map Trees - Spectate
ThatGrimCreeper - Online playing Eggwars Map Treehouse - Spectate
iFantazy - Online in a Skywars Lobby - Join
Younisco - Online in a Blockwars Lobby - Ghostmode
Offline:

ToqqleStrafe, ThatLonelyGuy, TheFastBowler, Elwany, iConfueZ, Klaasvk, Flaxic, xLeafwoodYT

Important Spectator Points

Go too far away from your friend and you will be teleported back to them
☉ Not in spectator mode instead player is invisible and able to fly (Prevents ghosting for ores or players)
☉ Can not teleport to other players in that game

Ghost Mode

If Ghostmode is selected then it means your friends are unable to teleport to your lobby or spectate you
☉ You will know if ghost mode is active because the selected option is underlined and in bold.
Ghost Mode Yes / No

Leave Feedback In The Comments And Like This If You Think This Idea Is Good ;)

:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I honestly find this a great idea! You've thought about a lot of improvements and I think it would be benificial for everyone. You also thought about the spectators, which is really nice. Ghost mode, a really efficient way to prevent stalking! +1, great idea.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Maybe if you remove the spectate thing, join in lobbys can work if more people want it.

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I'd really like to see this change. I got inspiration from @FrieskePro 's thread linked HERE

The Friend List
This is quite good as it is. But I would like to improve on @FrieskePro 's suggestion.

View attachment 136863

I like the friend list as it is but I would like to improve on @FrieskePro 's suggestion. I would like the friend list to look something more like this:

Ghost Mode Yes / No
Offline:

ToqqleStrafe, ThatLonelyGuy, TheFastBowler, Elwany, iConfueZ, Klaasvk, Flaxic, xLeafwoodYT

☉ Not in spectator mode instead player is invisible and able to fly (Prevents ghosting for ores or players)

Ghost Mode

If Ghostmode is selected then it means your friends are unable to teleport to your lobby or spectate you
☉ You will know if ghost mode is active because the selected option is underlined and in bold.
Ghost Mode Yes / No

Joining isnt good because the friend might not want to be joined and I know the ghost mode will help that but I think this gives friends too many options and it may just complicate things. Plus why would I want to join a game that has already begun so that I can spectate?

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
This is a good idea but what if you don't want to be near your friend when your spectating and it just keep tping you back then what would you do?
This is simply to prevent ghosting. If you want to look around the map then go play it for yourself :eek:

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
The only idea in this thread that I agree with is the "Join" option. I think it would be cool to have the ability to join a game with a friend like that. But the rest I don't agree with

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

The Friend List

View attachment 136863

Ghost Mode Yes / No
Offline:

Ghost Mode

Ghost Mode Yes / No

I disagree, I think the friends list is currently fine. And the ghost mode is just not needed. Also this would make it more confusing.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I don't like spectating option because it could cause ghosting and as for the ghosting it should b that your friends can't see you at all

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Thanks for using me in the example :p. I love the idea, and it's not fun waiting in lobbies for friends, so I am all for the spectate idea. This feature is already available for staff members, however If the game is full, they cannot join, this could potentially affect this new idea.

Also, when in ghost mode, I would much rather be shown as offline. If it says where you are, your friends are just going to stalk you there.

The current friends list is serving fine, but an update similar to this would be awesome.

Overall, nice suggestion :)

Reactions: PyjamaBanana

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Erhm no please. It would probably get abused and I don't see why anyone should be able to spectate friends. We now have a party system and it's not that hard to wait a couple minutes untill your friend dies or wins the game so you can play games together.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom