Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbus_Ninja

Jun 21, 2016
United States
CORRECTIONS (this thread should have a way to edit comments lol): Hey @Mac, so 1st off, congrats for getting creative done on time! I plan on checking it out (EDIT) when it's released (EDIT) :) and 2nd, (no sugar coating on this XD ) when might Factions approximately be back online? (since you did say that it would be out later than Creative and Skyblock since it's system is different all together) I would really appreciate it if you could give an estimate time frame since that was my favorite thing to do on this server and there's not much else I do on Minecraft anymore. But yeah. I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks! :p

Reactions: Cirrus_Samurai

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
woho what a suprise we really did not expect this.

1348778638428.gif

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
CORRECTIONS (this thread should have a way to edit comments lol): Hey @Mac, so 1st off, congrats for getting creative done on time! I plan on checking it out (EDIT) when it's released (EDIT) :) and 2nd, (no sugar coating on this XD ) when might Factions approximately be back online? (since you did say that it would be out later than Creative and Skyblock since it's system is different all together) I would really appreciate it if you could give an estimate time frame since that was my favorite thing to do on this server and there's not much else I do on Minecraft anymore. But yeah. I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks! :p
There is no information at this time. Lets not pry for another game as soon one is about to release. We will have information for you when that time comes!

Anyways.. creative..
WOOOOOOOOO

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Good choice waiting a release in any game or major game version usually has ALOT of bugs or glitches it wouldnt be good to release it then possibly have to shiput it down for bug repair and have very few staff to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom