Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Wow the creative plots look nice, and I love the originality with the gui and all. Can't wait for minecon to finish and have Creative, one question though. Will members be allowed to build together, anywho keep up the good work! :D

I'm not confirming any features, but what sort of creative server would it be without being able to build with friends? ;)

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Wow the plots are looking amazing! You guys are doing a great job ;)

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I love the islands but i think the idea if having streets between te islands more fun: you could look at builds of other players.
Still looking forward to nolife freebuild, hope you can play it with multiple players on a plot!

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Wow, time has finally come, I can't believe this is real!
Take all the time you want for the official release, I'm good with these spoilers :O
Thos sexy mapssss

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
For the people who are lazy like I am and just want to know when it is released, here: :P

Our initial plan is to roll out Creative once all our team is back from Minecon. Whilst I would have loved to have released it today I think you can agree that it is a good idea not to release a major update a day before our team gets on planes to head to the biggest Minecraft convention!

Reactions: Amanso

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hype Hype Hype :P
Thanks for all the amazing work you all did just for us :D

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
------------------------------------------OMG------------------------------------------

I cant believe my own eyes what I just saw \o/
Mac, Owners, Developers, Staff, Everyone. I LOVE YOU <3
I am HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED!

----------------------------------------Zrathex Out-----------------------------------

Reactions: Amanso
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom