Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I read some google translate and then they replied to me in Dutch and I was annoyed
it’s an option for me to reply so you don’t have to criticize me, I just fine it annoying that people are protesting a ban and a staff member is goin along with it, not sure what they were banned for but if they were banned then they were banned
We're just joking on this thread lol are we?, I guess you can have your opinion but you obviously have no clue about the real purpose of this thread, so I don't get why you'd reply.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The purpose of this thread is that you guys are annoyed that smkooothly got banned and it’s annoying that you have to make a whole thread about it that’s all, I didn’t know it was a joke

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Atleast someone cared unlike when u got banned
could you please not jukaido, and actually several people asked why I was banned. You’re just always speaking negativity everywhere and I wish you wouldn’t, and if there’s negative things going on in your life don’t spread it here

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The purpose of this thread is that you guys are annoyed that smkooothly got banned and it’s annoying that you have to make a whole thread about it that’s all, I didn’t know it was a joke
I’ve seen you making provocative comments on Jukaido his profile about Smoothly his ban. Please do yourself a favour and don’t involve yourself with anything that has to do with Smoothly his ban. It’s not really fair of you to make provocative comments about his ban and then feel offended when Jukaido does the same. Although I do not tollerate Jukaido his comment, this is kinda what you could’ve expected after also provoking Jukaido. I’d suggest to leave the discussion alone, maybe even unfollow the thread or go along with the meme that this original thread was.

• Love
Reactions: remio and Skoedel

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I’ve seen you making provocative comments on Jukaido his profile about Smoothly his ban. Please do yourself a favour and don’t involve yourself with anything that has to do with Smoothly his ban. It’s not really fair of you to make provocative comments about his ban and then feel offended when Jukaido does the same. Although I do not tollerate Jukaido his comment, this is kinda what you could’ve expected after also provoking Jukaido. I’d suggest to leave the discussion alone, maybe even unfollow the thread or go along with the meme that this original thread was.
ok, the only reason I made the comment on jukaido’s profile was because first of all he’s always rude and negative and second of all I got java and saw him in the lobby, then he was like “how are you enjoying your ban” that’s the only reason I said that , I intended for it to be rude because he was rude to me.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Sinds recent zijn onze dappere strijders @Smoothlyy en @Levi_the_pro niet meer onder ons. Zij bezweken onder het tirannieke beleid van Cubecraft.

Onder andere het Communité der Nederlandse Nationaliteit heeft hier zwaar onder te lijden. Hun vice-voorzitter is weggevallen en er staat overigens een vacature open.

CCG Memes is van een stuk lager niveau geworden. Smoothlyy’s edgy memerijen en Levi’s matige Nederlandse memerijen worden niet langer opgeleverd.

Net zoals met ware kunstenaars gebeurt, zijn zij vroegtijdig te komen ‘overlijden’, oftewel permanent geweerd van deze server.

De aanklagers, @Keanu en @Lozora staan hier volledig in hun recht, zij volgen slechts de wet. Echter, deze wetten zijn krom.

Wij vragen u om steunbetuigingen. 16 januari zal er een Stille Tocht worden gehouden van Calais naar Dover. Tijdens deze tocht kunt u de CCG Meme Awards van Story aantreffen, die nog steeds voor de grens van het Verenigd Koninkrijk staan te wachten omwille van de Brexit.

Wij hopen ondanks alle tegenslagen dat deze leden snel weer in vlees en bloed onder ons zullen zijn. Tot die tijd wordt het afwachten en hopen op het beste.

Namens de Vakbondenvereniging: Lex Pravum Est.
Translate please.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
As of recently, our brave fighters @Smoothlyy and @Levi_the_pro are no longer with us. They succumbed to Cubecraft's tyrannical policies.

De Communité der Nederlandse Nationaliteit is severely affected by this. Their vice-chairman has left and there is also a vacancy.

CCG Memes has gone down a lot. Smoothlyy's edgy memes and Levi's mediocre Dutch memes are no longer here.

Just as with true artists, they are prematurely "dead," or permanently banned from this server.

The prosecutors, Keanu and Lozora are fully in their right here, they just follow the law. However, these laws are crooked.

We ask for your statements of support. On January 16th, a Silent Journey will be held from Calais to Dover. During this tour, you can find Story's CCG Meme Awards, which are still waiting outside the UK due to Brexit.

Despite all the setbacks, we hope that these members will soon be in flesh and blood among us again. Until then, we will have to wait and hope for the best.

On behalf of the Trade Union Association: Lex Pravum Est.

oh, and I am not a translator

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
As of recently, our brave fighters @Smoothlyy and @Levi_the_pro are no longer with us. They succumbed to Cubecraft's tyrannical policies.

De Communité der Nederlandse Nationaliteit is severely affected by this. Their vice-chairman has left and there is also a vacancy.

CCG Memes has gone down a lot. Smoothlyy's edgy memes and Levi's mediocre Dutch memes are no longer here.

Just as with true artists, they are prematurely "dead," or permanently banned from this server.

The prosecutors, Keanu and Lozora are fully in their right here, they just follow the law. However, these laws are crooked.

We ask for your statements of support. On January 16th, a Silent Journey will be held from Calais to Dover. During this tour, you can find Story's CCG Meme Awards, which are still waiting outside the UK due to Brexit.

Despite all the setbacks, we hope that these members will soon be in flesh and blood among us again. Until then, we will have to wait and hope for the best.

On behalf of the Trade Union Association: Lex Pravum Est.

oh, and I am not a translator
Okay thanks.

Reactions: Finixly

femitnt

Mar 14, 2021
Sinds recent zijn onze dappere strijders @Smoothlyy en @Levi_the_pro niet meer onder ons. Zij bezweken onder het tirannieke beleid van Cubecraft.

Onder andere het Communité der Nederlandse Nationaliteit heeft hier zwaar onder te lijden. Hun vice-voorzitter is weggevallen en er staat overigens een vacature open.

CCG Memes is van een stuk lager niveau geworden. Smoothlyy’s edgy memerijen en Levi’s matige Nederlandse memerijen worden niet langer opgeleverd.

Net zoals met ware kunstenaars gebeurt, zijn zij vroegtijdig te komen ‘overlijden’, oftewel permanent geweerd van deze server.

De aanklagers, @Keanu en @Lozora staan hier volledig in hun recht, zij volgen slechts de wet. Echter, deze wetten zijn krom.

Wij vragen u om steunbetuigingen. 16 januari zal er een Stille Tocht worden gehouden van Calais naar Dover. Tijdens deze tocht kunt u de CCG Meme Awards van Story aantreffen, die nog steeds voor de grens van het Verenigd Koninkrijk staan te wachten omwille van de Brexit.

Wij hopen ondanks alle tegenslagen dat deze leden snel weer in vlees en bloed onder ons zullen zijn. Tot die tijd wordt het afwachten en hopen op het beste.

Namens de Vakbondenvereniging: Lex Pravum Est.
Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom