Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renegade4339

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2022
37
82
49
20
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
She/They
I was watching the free for all on Site A. I almost got killed while going to this tower, but i have an axe and a pistol with me and some magazines in my messenger bag.

2024-01-04_14.58.22.png

2024-01-04_15.00.13.png


I've heard that it normally started as a battle between two factions, with the latter's intent to detonate either site. It later became a free for all mainly due to distrust. With the explosive being dud, the said brawl erupted after both sides suffering heavy casualties and cases of sabotage being reported.

I shouldn't be here for long. I must get going to get out of here alive.


Author Note: The pistol shown above is only a cosmetic that I modelled that IS a part of my model.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom