Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renegade4339

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2022
37
82
49
20
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
She/They
I was watching the free for all on Site A. I almost got killed while going to this tower, but i have an axe and a pistol with me and some magazines in my messenger bag.

2024-01-04_14.58.22.png

2024-01-04_15.00.13.png


I've heard that it normally started as a battle between two factions, with the latter's intent to detonate either site. It later became a free for all mainly due to distrust. With the explosive being dud, the said brawl erupted after both sides suffering heavy casualties and cases of sabotage being reported.

I shouldn't be here for long. I must get going to get out of here alive.


Author Note: The pistol shown above is only a cosmetic that I modelled that IS a part of my model.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom