Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renegade4339

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2022
37
82
49
20
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
She/They
I was watching the free for all on Site A. I almost got killed while going to this tower, but i have an axe and a pistol with me and some magazines in my messenger bag.

2024-01-04_14.58.22.png

2024-01-04_15.00.13.png


I've heard that it normally started as a battle between two factions, with the latter's intent to detonate either site. It later became a free for all mainly due to distrust. With the explosive being dud, the said brawl erupted after both sides suffering heavy casualties and cases of sabotage being reported.

I shouldn't be here for long. I must get going to get out of here alive.


Author Note: The pistol shown above is only a cosmetic that I modelled that IS a part of my model.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom