Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
did you ever wanted a free follow? well here is your solution all you need to do is be active and be nice on forum then more people will follow you ;)

you can never get some thing for free so don't ask for free stuff :D

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Words of wisdom you will never get something for free in the end you will always have to pay someone back when they give you something free

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I'm sure that people can come up with this themself.... this is just a bit pointless.
I get that you're trying to be nice and help people, but there are many other ways to support people in a way that really supports them :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'm sure that people can come up with this themself.... this is just a bit pointless.
I get that you're trying to be nice and help people, but there are many other ways to support people in a way that really supports them :)
^ In a nutshell. If you want followers, simple, don't be a nuisance on the forums. :P

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom