Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello,
Since I left the server I was working as developer (The owner forced to have a custom anti-cheat ready for this december), I have some more time, so when @Panda. requested me a plugin, I thought, "why not making a thread for people request me stuff?",

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Hi Hangar, Can you make a Prefix/NameColors plugin for me. I'm now searching for one, but I cant find one

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I left the server
LcEOmb5.png

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I have one:

Can you make a plugin that gives you a tool. When you right click the tool, a random thing in your clipboard gets pasted (without the air). /clipboard (or /cb) followed by a number should be used to add stuff to the clipboard. /cb remove (number) would also be useful, along with /clipboard clear. This would be amazing for creating building. Thanks in advice ;)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I have one:

Can you make a plugin that gives you a tool. When you right click the tool, a random thing in your clipboard gets pasted (without the air). /clipboard (or /cb) followed by a number should be used to add stuff to the clipboard. /cb remove (number) would also be useful, along with /clipboard clear. This would be amazing for creating building. Thanks in advice ;)
W/E integration?

Reactions: hgbf

GreatLatte

Hanger you make custom plugins :OOO NICE! Thats cool. I dont need any but I guess I will ask if I do. I own a server and I dont go on it ever. And the plugin thing I use is fine its called "BukkitPlugins". Anyways, thats very cool what do you use to make them?

Top Bottom