Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
I was thinking when the creator in Cubecraft made so many game or server like skyblock creative and fractions.. But i was thinking Survivals it would be a great server game Not Hunger Games its a free build, They should add it because in Survivals When people spawn as a new cube people they get kits like /kit Protector and /Kit Starter ; Protecter = Golden Spade, Use to create claim and protect from ememys, U WILL START 250 claim. Starter = Full leather gear 16 steak, full stone tools. Every time u play your plot go up mean u can expand to build more stuff but if u are not in a plot mean u are danger pvp mode. There Would be shops misc food and portal if wanted mystery crate spawn in the world give good loot. Thats all for the Survivals now if u want more information comment but here 2 last thing. When you spawn there a hole.. u jump and teleported to a ramdon place u may see building. Or In ocean Guardians! its a good one to plot and make a farm. Cheating IS NOT ALLOW IN this survivals ; Fly?? Idk owner or admin have to think ; Team claimYES ( Stand on your plot and friends will allow if u do /trust ( Player ) ; Warp and tpa kills? NO U can get kicked or banned ; What if i didn't plot and someone stole? there will be a video how to use a claim Owner and Admin if u our making this here the video of tutorial -> bit.ly/mcgpuser. 1 Last thing each Rank have more power like diamond they should get iron or diamond stuff above = POWER. Thank you For Reading this and if u made this im glad to share with you guys. -GodofSurvivals ( GoS ) Comment if the owner should do it or not?? #No #Yes Its up to you for the win of Cubecraft :)

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
2015-06-26_15.21.47.png
2015-06-26_15.21.49.png
2015-06-26_15.25.49.png
2015-06-26_15.25.54.png

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
1 First one is my Plot look amaze right :) . 2 Heres a starter when you do /kit protecter and /kit starter . 3 You see the gold??? from my base? Thats my full claim its big when u keep playing survivals cubecraft . 4 When you get the kits read the shovel and know how to use it bit.ly/mcgpuser

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I've seen this before, a long time ago. It isn't very original, and it would mean another server that has to be moderated, kept up and running, etc.
I think there would simply be more cons than pros. Sorry. :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
My apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't this just a usual survival Server? So like factions without.. Factions? :p
If yes, that wouldn't be required, since we have factions already ;)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
Sevenade im correct i check fraction its almost similar but diffrent commands. We might say no

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom