Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
I was thinking when the creator in Cubecraft made so many game or server like skyblock creative and fractions.. But i was thinking Survivals it would be a great server game Not Hunger Games its a free build, They should add it because in Survivals When people spawn as a new cube people they get kits like /kit Protector and /Kit Starter ; Protecter = Golden Spade, Use to create claim and protect from ememys, U WILL START 250 claim. Starter = Full leather gear 16 steak, full stone tools. Every time u play your plot go up mean u can expand to build more stuff but if u are not in a plot mean u are danger pvp mode. There Would be shops misc food and portal if wanted mystery crate spawn in the world give good loot. Thats all for the Survivals now if u want more information comment but here 2 last thing. When you spawn there a hole.. u jump and teleported to a ramdon place u may see building. Or In ocean Guardians! its a good one to plot and make a farm. Cheating IS NOT ALLOW IN this survivals ; Fly?? Idk owner or admin have to think ; Team claimYES ( Stand on your plot and friends will allow if u do /trust ( Player ) ; Warp and tpa kills? NO U can get kicked or banned ; What if i didn't plot and someone stole? there will be a video how to use a claim Owner and Admin if u our making this here the video of tutorial -> bit.ly/mcgpuser. 1 Last thing each Rank have more power like diamond they should get iron or diamond stuff above = POWER. Thank you For Reading this and if u made this im glad to share with you guys. -GodofSurvivals ( GoS ) Comment if the owner should do it or not?? #No #Yes Its up to you for the win of Cubecraft :)

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
2015-06-26_15.21.47.png
2015-06-26_15.21.49.png
2015-06-26_15.25.49.png
2015-06-26_15.25.54.png

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
1 First one is my Plot look amaze right :) . 2 Heres a starter when you do /kit protecter and /kit starter . 3 You see the gold??? from my base? Thats my full claim its big when u keep playing survivals cubecraft . 4 When you get the kits read the shovel and know how to use it bit.ly/mcgpuser

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I've seen this before, a long time ago. It isn't very original, and it would mean another server that has to be moderated, kept up and running, etc.
I think there would simply be more cons than pros. Sorry. :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
My apologies if I'm wrong, but isn't this just a usual survival Server? So like factions without.. Factions? :p
If yes, that wouldn't be required, since we have factions already ;)

Reactions: PartyBlaze

GodofSurvivals

Jun 26, 2015
Sevenade im correct i check fraction its almost similar but diffrent commands. We might say no

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom