Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
CCG doesnt make any sense to me.

For how long have they been saying "it will be back soon? Do they even realize what soon means? No? Heres the definition.

[soon]

adverb, sooner, soonest.

within a short period after this or that time,event, etc.:

We shall know soon after he calls.

before long; in the near future; at an earlydate:

Let's leave soon.

Also; @Mac said a couple of weeks ago that FreeBuild would be back up early summer and he also said he doesnt make false promises. Yeah ok, but do you even realise Summer is already 5 (edit in this quote: it's 6,5 now(!)) weeks and a couple of days running?

Sorry but i'm kinda pissed by this.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
He said it would be EARLY summer. Meanwhile summer started 6,5 weeks ago.
I know, but what else we can do? Just hope... I would love to play Creative again, I started Minecraft there and made some friends... Good times

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I know, but what else we can do? Just hope... I would love to play Creative again, I started Minecraft there and made some friends... Good times

Same mate, I just wonder what the developers are doing/did the last year.. I don't play at any other servers but I heard from friends that other big servers gets these updates within weeks, lol!

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I know I said early summer, but it will still 100% be out this summer. Delays are due to us making sure its 100% as good as it can be. Its being worked on as fast as possible, I promise

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I know I said early summer, but it will still 100% be out this summer. Delays are due to us making sure its 100% as good as it can be. Its being worked on as fast as possible, I promise
We are trusting you, @Mac! Don't disappoint us!

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
See this:
image.jpeg

GingerGeek said that on the BlockWars update

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Trust me, it is work the wait. I know you're all eager to get back to FreeBuild, as am I - after all that was how I started playing CubeCraft! Has the update taken longer than we expected? Yes. Does it have some awesome things that you'll love? Yes.

I can't wait to for us to be able to show it to you but for now you're going to have to be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom