Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vlame

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know how this can be but I am better in lucky island then skywars

Vlame

Sep 8, 2018
I think lucky island have more overpowerd items then skywars. The golden apples, the diamond block or the random wand

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
That you could make a status message about this..?

The forum section is called "Game discussion"
I personally think that the thread can be left here as it's discussing a game. I mean' for what other reason would the section be used for if people didn't discuss this type of stuff here :p

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The forum section is called "Game discussion"
I personally think that the thread can be left here as it's discussing a game. I mean' for what other reason would the section be used for if people didn't discuss this type of stuff here :p
Well you could use it to show weird bugs, things you have discovered, to show your stats, to criticize some aspects of the game, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom