Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is mage spam bad? (Despite its reputation, I've seen some people argue its good due to Level IV)

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BURN THE MAGE SPAM (How ironic)!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
One: Increase price of Inferno AoE;

The Inferno AoE should be 750 coins and 425 EXP at least. It is way to easy to get at the start of a game and is massively overpowered at its current price, considering how it can destroy pretty much anything not resistant to it.

Two: New AoE.

Strength AoE;

Unlock Price: 700 EXP.
Buy Price: 1500 Coins Per Potion
Effect: Increases mobs damage in its radius by 1.25% E.G: 1 Damage -> 1.25 Damage. 2 Damage -> 2.5 Damage. 30 Damage -> 37.5 Damage etc.
Priciest potion in the game due to its obvious power increase. The floor could turn into gold blocks when you used or something.

Three: Increase Mage Distance Block:

When you place a mage too close to another mage it'll say "This tower is too close to another tower of its kind." My suggestion is to increase this range, as it can easily be exploited by just putting it on the other side of the mob lane.

Four: Disallow 3x3 towers on 5x5 spaces:

Add a message saying "You cannot put a 3x3 tower here" when people try to put 3x3 towers on 5x5 spaces. This will stop annoying people who misplace towers often and annoying people who save spaces because they don't particularly care about their teammates or are trying to save the spaces from another idiot placing 3x3 towers on a 5x5 space.

Thanks, Awesomex_Gaming. CEO of the "Lets Stop Tower Misplacement" club (LSTM). (And yes, I just invented that just then, I don't even know if that exists, but whatever).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom