Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
As much as that would be great, There will be that kid who thinks he knows how to use the forums then immediately break the rules.

As a side bones if it is forced then it would make people create less alts as they would have to sit through the walkthrough for every account they make.
Maybe it doesn't have to be forced, but mods and helpers can see if you skipped or actually went through the page or video of rules. Then it will look better on yourself if you actually did it.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
Maybe it doesn't have to be forced, but mods and helpers can see if you skipped or actually went through the page or video of rules. Then it will look better on yourself if you actually did it.

I was thinking about making it so the walkthrough would be optional.
Also +1 on the idea of staff being able to see if you did the walkthrough or not.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
How about when you create a account its like

Hello Welcome to the forums
Click here for a tutorial on how to use the fourms
I really like the idea. I think it should be a promoted option as you put it, but maybe not a link. Some people(me included) are very weary about links. They are typically known for computer viruses and other terrible computer things. but if you insert a very well done and efficient youtube video instead of a link that would be watched. Also easy to plug in and program. I imagine that the staff could implement that in a day. Thus whether it was slightly useful or game changing, there would not be a huge burden on the staff, and they could focus on more pressing issues such as a party system or the anti cheat.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Rainbowaffelz

Aug 10, 2016
Waffeland
corgiorgy.com
I really like the idea. I think it should be a promoted option as you put it, but maybe not a link. Some people(me included) are very weary about links. They are typically known for computer viruses and other terrible computer things. but if you insert a very well done and efficient youtube video instead of a link that would be watched. Also easy to plug in and program. I imagine that the staff could implement that in a day. Thus whether it was slightly useful or game changing, there would not be a huge burden on the staff, and they could focus on more pressing issues such as a party system or the anti cheat.

I like the video idea but we will have to find someone who would make said video.

Last edited:

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I like the video idea but we will have to find someone who would make said video.
Also staff pls your ideas on this as this would affect you guys/girls heavily.
I can make one, but I would like some input on how long the video should be, and what all should be in the video. I am thinking to try and make it 2 minutes and giving a brief description of each broad section and quickly go over the rules and other important posts by Mac and the other Staff members.

Nomyt

Feb 12, 2017
raw

But also, I don't think it should be forced, I think there should be a skip button, because some people already know how it functions, and don't want their hand to be held

LOVE IT!

Nomyt

Feb 12, 2017
Ehh, for me it was pretty easy to understand how to use the forums but I know where you are coming from and people could definatly benefit from it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom