Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
Hi,

i know something similiar has been suggested before

I'd suggest to make a forum rank for those who have been around here for ages (longer then X years or X forum posts).

Those who get this rank will have some features normal site members won't have.

Some idea's:

- Removes the anti spam error.
In this case. Regulars won't have to wait a full minute to be able to post something again, maybe lower the amount of time or just remove it completely.

- More Signature Features
Regulars will be able to have an image or a .gif (obviously a limited size due to lag),

Can't really think of more features right now, feel free to suggest some and I hope you (as in owners/admins) reconsider this suggestion.

Mambo

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
i know something similiar has been suggested before
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/suggestion-the-senior-member-veteran-member-rank.166669/ :P

In this case. Regulars won't have to wait a full minute to be able to post something again, maybe lower the amount of time or just remove it completely.
I totally agree with this because it's getting annoying +1
Regulars will be able to have an image or a .gif (obviously a limited size due to lag),
Yes, if it will be for the whole community the website will lagg the whole day long so maybe only for the ''Regular Members'' if it will be added.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like the idea but I think it's better if you get this rank if you're around for 1 year of longer because people who are around for 5 months already have like 900 messages but that doesn't mean they earn this rank because they are posting stupid things like 'Hi' on 5 profiles

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I like the idea but I think it's better if you get this rank if you're around for 1 year of longer because people who are around for 5 months already have like 900 messages but that doesn't mean they earn this rank because they are posting stupid things like 'Hi' on 5 profiles
profile posts do not count anymore :D
I do like this a Lot, i usually open all of my alerts on different tabs and by the time i posted i instantly go to the next one, when i usually am done with my reply (1-3 lines) i click post and it says wait 23 more seconds and all i do is stare and wait for it to finish...
Maybe more lines for you're signature? instead of 3 lines you get 5, instead of X amount of letters you get bonus characters you can type
As for images and Gifs is something i don't mind and if only active members get it i am okay with cause of spam :p

Last edited:

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
This would be a great idea, but I think it could be improved as to where the people who donated on the servers (Bought ranks) would be able to have the timer taken off and some extra perks. This would encourage more who bought ranks to be more active on forums. :D

Organisation

Oct 18, 2016
I like the idea, but maybe not the posts, just for how long you've been on forums. As you could easily post-farm and earn it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom