Do you like this perk?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello guys!

I would want to add more perks for ranks so I have came up with this idea!
I have came up with the idea of adding a Forum shield / Banner logo ( Depending on your rank ) like for example a really cool "Obsidian" banner under your username or maybe even adding a Frame to show off your rank . So every time you post something, it will show the Banner/Frame

This could be added as Website perk.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Good idea for the next forum update, +1!

Keep up suggesting thing, we always appreciate it! :)

Reactions: RayzMC

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It could be a nice perk for ranked players but keep in mind that this would be very difficult for the Admins to give all the ranked players their rank because there're hundreds of ranked players on CubeCraft. Nice idea though!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello guys!

I would want to add more perks for ranks so I have came up with this idea!
I have came up with the idea of adding a Forum shield / Banner logo ( Depending on your rank ) like for example a really cool "Obsidian" banner under your username or maybe even adding a Frame to show off your rank . So every time you post something, it will show the Banner/Frame

This could be added as Website perk.
How would CC link your minecraft account with your forums account? It would be a lot of work + there are chances that people will pretend to be another player with a rank just for the banner. The idea is cool but most likely difficult to add.

Reactions: ISTY.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
How would CC link your minecraft account with your forums account? It would be a lot of work + there are chances that people will pretend to be another player with a rank just for the banner. The idea is cool but most likely difficult to add.

Maybe add /link account? I don't see how ppl would be able to fake it. but thanks for your reply!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Maybe add /link account? I don't see how ppl would be able to fake it. but thanks for your reply!
I will give you an example : "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. After a while someone will claim the same thing with the same IGN "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. It would be difficult to tell who is the actual owner of that account and it will cause too much chaos.
/link in game maybe a better option but I believe it would be extremely difficult to link a game with a website together, specifically a game that CC doesn't own.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I will give you an example : "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. After a while someone will claim the same thing with the same IGN "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. It would be difficult to tell who is the actual owner of that account and it will cause too much chaos.
/link in game maybe a better option but I believe it would be extremely difficult to link a game with a website together, specifically a game that CC doesn't own.

You will require the password of your account also logging in to do /link forum account. Also you dont apply for it. It will come up in a few hours automatically.

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
I don't see how this suggestion is very needed
- You can already say your rank in your signature
- It would discourage stone ranks on the fourms since some players won't even look at the stone rank's post

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
You will require the password of your account also logging in to do /link forum account. Also you dont apply for it. It will come up in a few hours automatically.
The only thing making me say no to this is that you cannot combine a website with minecraft. They are different things that cannot be one. Even if they plan to do this it will be extremely difficult to do so.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The only thing making me say no to this is that you cannot combine a website with minecraft. They are different things that cannot be one. Even if they plan to do this it will be extremely difficult to do so.

I don't know how to explain the technical stuff but I could tell you how it's possible maybe through a PM?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't see how this suggestion is very needed
- You can already say your rank in your signature
- It would discourage stone ranks on the fourms since some players won't even look at the stone rank's post

It's a additional Perk since I don't think there is any Forums/Website Perk for Ranks, It's Only a Banner or Frame around it, nothing else. Then again, just my suggestion. Thanks for your opinion on this.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Enjin did it. They have a website that gives you a minecraft server ip (same server for everyone. It tells you to log on, and after a few seconds it will kick you and give you a code. On the website, you put the code in and it will link the forum account to your minecraft. All forum pages that use enjin can have the things suggested on this page. It also can't be faked unless someone has taken over your mc account

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom