Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this perk?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Enjin did it. They have a website that gives you a minecraft server ip (same server for everyone. It tells you to log on, and after a few seconds it will kick you and give you a code. On the website, you put the code in and it will link the forum account to your minecraft. All forum pages that use enjin can have the things suggested on this page. It also can't be faked unless someone has taken over your mc account

I didn't know how to explain it but thanks xD

Reactions: TheBrownster

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I will give you an example : "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. After a while someone will claim the same thing with the same IGN "My IGN is Player01 I have obsidian rank and I want to have the banner on my forums account" -Player. It would be difficult to tell who is the actual owner of that account and it will cause too much chaos.
No offence but please.. If you don't know what you're talking about, dont judge how hard it is to code something...

/link in game maybe a better option but I believe it would be extremely difficult to link a game with a website together, specifically a game that CC doesn't own.
The fact that CC doesnt own minecraft doesnt make it much (if any) harder to link accounts, its just like confirming your email adresses when creating an account on most sites.

Forgot about /registerreports? They could probably copy most of the code from that system if they wanted to

Reactions: RayzMC

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Enjin did it. They have a website that gives you a minecraft server ip (same server for everyone. It tells you to log on, and after a few seconds it will kick you and give you a code. On the website, you put the code in and it will link the forum account to your minecraft. All forum pages that use enjin can have the things suggested on this page. It also can't be faked unless someone has taken over your mc account
I guess so.
No offence but please.. If you don't know what you're talking about, dont judge how hard it is to code something...
The idea in general seems difficult. That is why I gave my assumption.
Forgot about /registerreports? They could probably copy most of the code from that system if they wanted to
I actually did :P
Thanks for clearing things up for me .

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom