Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It's the amount of time they've spent on the forums not their age or real birthday :3
oh thank you
in that case Yes I like it but if it is a most notable members tab then I wouldn't like it because the only people on there would be @rubik_cube_man and people who have basically left the forums

if it was in like a search bar to see how long then sure but granted you could just go to their profile and look there

Reactions: ISTY.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
oh thank you
in that case Yes I like it but if it is a most notable members tab then I wouldn't like it because the only people on there would be @rubik_cube_man and people who have basically left the forums

if it was in like a search bar to see how long then sure but granted you could just go to their profile and look there
true

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I would love to see this added, but in order for them to show up they would have had to be active that month so that it doesn't show people who have been inactive for years.

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
The idea is good, and I like it!! :P
But I see very difficult that it can be carried out. Due to the platform with which this forum is developed, it does not have enough tools to be able to do that. So someone from the control panel would have to be changing user titles by hand, so that would be a great enough unnecessary job.

:)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom