Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a thing?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 38 92.7%
  • No, (if you choose this option, please explain why)

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Hello forum people,
My suggestion is simple: there are ingame bans and mutes that you can appeal, but not forum bans. Please add an appeal feature for forum bans. I found it hassling that when I got falsely banned, I had to go somewhere else for an unban, so I think it would be helpful to add forum appeals.

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would love this.
I had a feeling i would get banned earlier because of my strafe-combos .-.
But i didnt so thats good

Reactions: ISTY.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
For people who are banned it'd be nice, because it's just like being banned from the server, so in-game. I agree with this.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I like it :D would be nice, but you know they could always create a new account
If you get forum banned on your main account, and decide to "appeal" by making a new account, and spoke to a mode saying "hey, I got banned on my main account, <username> I'm sorry etc..", creating that new account would be pointless because that account would get banned for bypassing punishment on a main account.

Reactions: Aihegao

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think this will be complicated and it's so much more convenient if you have to appeal ( Forums ), so I will definitely go with a +1 :)

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Good idea! It makes it easier to appeal. Maybe have a "forum appeals" section under appeals and it redirects you to the appeal process. :D

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Maybe you get an appeal code when trying to comment or edit your account.
When you get banned you can't comment or do anything, you can only see a page that tells you when your ban expires and how many notifications you have, but you can't view them.
Then maybe you can report people on the forums using the report section.
They definitely shouldn't add a forum report section because it is different to in game reporting; it makes sense to report people in game because there are a few thousand players on the network, and staff cannot manage them all. 20 or so moderators could manage this forum without reports because there are not thousands of active people here. Another flaw to forum reports, is that you would get the odd few people trying to do in game reports.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom