Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cakeawesome03

Member
Jul 31, 2022
7
1
4
23
Hello, I was just wondering if the fortune on logs is broken or removed. Before I was able to get multiple logs from one log and this was very helpful, and will be very helpful for the dark oak logs im on right. So is this a bug or was it entirely removed?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom