Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gegego

Jan 7, 2016
Hola tengo una duda ya que yo (Por ejemplo) cree un post de report hace 2 semanas y tengo mas antiguos sin ninguna contestacion y mi sugerencia es coger mas gente para el tema report ya que por lo que veo no estan siendo visualizados

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hola tengo una duda ya que yo (Por ejemplo) cree un post de report hace 2 semanas y tengo mas antiguos sin ninguna contestacion y mi sugerencia es coger mas gente para el tema report ya que por lo que veo no estan siendo visualizados
Tener paciencia y un miembro del personal de línea de la etiqueta. :) (I hope it is a good sentence..)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Tranquilo, pronto responderán, si no lo hace alguno de los moderadores, puedes etiquetarlos poniendo @ seguido de su nombre, así ellos podrán contestarte.

Ronaldgomez

Oct 24, 2016
Hello my name is TheBullypert the truth is that I am already tired of hackers in CubeCraft, so now all I do is activate the recording system to record in the report, this is one that registers your nick is (3D_craft_) by I request that you be expelled from cubecraft and please request moderator rank to be aware of this situation, my nick is TheBullypert, I appreciate your help

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello my name is TheBullypert the truth is that I am already tired of hackers in CubeCraft, so now all I do is activate the recording system to record in the report, this is one that registers your nick is (3D_craft_) by I request that you be expelled from cubecraft and please request moderator rank to be aware of this situation, my nick is TheBullypert, I appreciate your help
Hello, you can report hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/

And I guess you don't know but what you did is necroposting.
Scroll down and read the forum rules please:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

@zRinne

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Please read the forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom