Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlackConfig

Nov 7, 2019
Hello Cubecrafters,

My name is Blair or as I prefer to be called online as BlackConfig. I am a competitive swimmer and I have a passion for Football as I follow many different teams from England and Italy. I live in Australia and I believe that benefits if I end up going for any staffing or support positions in the future. I am currently 14 years old and I'm looking to pursue and move to the United States and get into the US College System for a scholarship for my swimming.

I create 2D & 3D Skins for Java & Bedrock and I do have previous experience in creating Java texture packs and I'm hoping to be able to help out here if possible. I haven't played CubeCraft in a while but a personal favourite I used to play was EggWars. I'll be familiarising myself with the forums and how the server operates to get more of a knowledge.

If any of you have any public guides or suggestions for me please leave a comment down below and I'll defiantly make sure I leave a reply.

Have a good one,
BlackConfig.

Reactions: Eli and RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters,

My name is Blair or as I prefer to be called online as BlackConfig. I am a competitive swimmer and I have a passion for Football as I follow many different teams from England and Italy. I live in Australia and I believe that benefits if I end up going for any staffing or support positions in the future. I am currently 14 years old and I'm looking to pursue and move to the United States and get into the US College System for a scholarship for my swimming.

I create 2D & 3D Skins for Java & Bedrock and I do have previous experience in creating Java texture packs and I'm hoping to be able to help out here if possible. I haven't played CubeCraft in a while but a personal favourite I used to play was EggWars. I'll be familiarising myself with the forums and how the server operates to get more of a knowledge.

If any of you have any public guides or suggestions for me please leave a comment down below and I'll defiantly make sure I leave a reply.

Have a good one,
BlackConfig.
Hi BlackConfig!

Each subforum has guides/info pinned to them. If you don't understand certain stuff, and you'd like to have a clear explanation, https://help.cubecraft.net/en/ might help you out.

Hope you'll stay here, enjoy!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom