Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
The featured games NPC looks like a rubbish bin of games CubeCraft doesn’t want to focus on improving. However, so many people’s favourite game is one of those games.

At first, I thought featured games were games that were waiting for an increase of players to become main games again. I don’t think I’m the only one who thought in that way, as there’s a lot of competitivity when it comes to decide which is the most popular game between them.

Since the big change, we’ve seen many games becoming permanent, such as MinerWare (which was a featured game turned into a main game without taking into consideration other featured games, but I don’t want to discuss that in this thread), Skyblock or the most recent one Bridges. On one hand, Skyblock was a success, despite the large amount of players it lost (from over 1k to 200/300 if I’m not wrong) it remains with a good amount of players, but on the other hand, games like Minerware and Parkour have a low player base (Parkour is a solo game so it’s not really affected by this), but I think it’s enough to remain as main games, but Bridges has lost so many players that it could fit better in the featured game NPC or in the PvP one (so it’s not forgotten as the other featured games).
Featured games have a lot of problems and things that don’t make them appealing to me. They never have real updates, which make them monotonous and boring. I’m going to list some changes I’d like to see in some featured games. Many of them are probably simple but I don’t play most of them regularly so some of the ideas I’m proposing may be too simple.

- BlockWars: PLEASE fix the glitch with which people can see invisible people on the 1.16+. It totally ruins the gameplay and it’s so frustrating.
There have been a lot of suggestions related to BlockWars, I want to add this thread which is the most interesting and I think it should be added: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-kit-revamp.220074/
- Survival games: This game is already great but there’s something annoying in it, the sprint swim glitch added in 1.14+. This may affect other games but in Survival games is where it has a greater effect on the gameplay.
- Slime Survival and Line dash: These games could be replaced for Snowman Survival and Snowdown (if it’s still a thing). I think many people would be happy to see this, but I’m not sure if the most of the people would agree with this.
Also, I get lag back so often in line dash. This is the main reason why I don’t like the game and if it was fixed I would play it more often.
- Wing rush: Please, make it so if you finish first you directly get the win. The waiting time makes the make really boring, as you must wait for the game to end doing nothing and after that wait in the lobby for a new game to start. You end up spending more time waiting than playing in some cases. People tend to prefer short games to long games, so this small change could bring new players to wing rush.
-Archer assault: There could be more than one control point to make the games more different from each other. This would make the game much more interesting, and could be something you can vote for before the game starts.
- Adding a new NPC or/and old games: There could be a new featured games NPC so people can have 2 different featured games at the same time. The new NPC could also be used to test removed new or removed games, such as bingo, speed eggwars, control point (tower defenders), parkour minigame, SuperCraftBros…

CubeCraft is making a lot of new games lately, which is great, but some current games are dying and I think this should change.

If you don’t agree with something I said, you would do it differently or you want to add something feel free to comment.

• Love
Reactions: Andyyy

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Another bug that should be fixed with blockwars is ninja in 1.8 being invisible while holding weapons or even the flag

Reactions: Herrero
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom