Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
(Repost)

Hey there,
When you go to the Battle Zone NPC and you click on it, it shows you a menu that forces you to install the Resource pack of the game.

The problem is that you're forced to install this resource pack, you don't have any option for playing wihout any resource pack.
Basically, if you don't install the resource pack, you can't play Battle Zone (using the NPC)

This is a bit strange and annoying especially for people who don't have a good computer.
Also, in the rest of games that requires a resource pack (Lucky Islands and Among Slimes), you have an option for playing wihout resource pack and it's really userful.

🌄 Here is a screenshot of how this menu looks right now:

Battle Zone 1.png

In the description of the only option you have for select, it says 'This game comes with an optional resource pack' but this is not true since it does not let you select another option.

I think you shouldn't be forced to install a resource pack to play Battle Zone and the solution would be to add an option to play without the resource pack like in the rest of the games.

✅ This is how it would look with my suggestion:
(same as Lucky Islands and Among Slimes)

Resource pack menu.png

Have a nice weekend!♥️

Thanks for reading my suggestion and please react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I'll appreciate if you explain me why) and :disagree: if you disagree (I'll appreciate if you explain me why too)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom