Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
With a new update comes a new issue.

So this isn't what this thread is about but I'm going to give my input on the new kb really quickly.

So the new knockback is 100% a lot better than the last. I mean I do feel its still quite broken, I have clips where people still wont take knockback when on the edge of a block. But I do still see an improvement. I would have rather a fix for the old kb rather than a whole new one but its good nether the less.

So back to the thread.

I left a bug report about how when you die on eggwars, when you respawn you simply respawn with less food. That was a bug so I reported it as a bug, but there is something else regarding that I classify as broken rather than a bug.

So I spawn on an eggwars island, theres an island to the right of me and one to the left. I bridge to the right, I kill the right, I havent lost any saturation which is fine.

I then get more blocks and head to the left island, they hit me once, I lose a food bar, they've done nothing (so dont lose hunger) therefor beat me. Even then fights are really broken because when I run off to eat steak again, I lose hunger instantly, Its like eggwars is on hard settings.

Also when in fights (I left a clip below) I'm hitting someone at double the hits than me and they arent loosing any hearts but I die rapidly.

Once again I dont know if this happens on other gamemodes but I think eggwars is severally broken right now.

My fix:
On the hive you dont lose saturation that quickly, so simply reduce the speed you lose hunger, I feel like it would make fights a bunch better anyways.

I am a massive fan of this server, and even with its problems ill still play it, I just want one day where I can play without finding an issue.
If you experience the same issue I am having (watch the video also) lemme know down below.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

So this isn't what this thread is about but I'm going to give my input on the new kb really quickly.

So the new knockback is 100% a lot better than the last. I mean I do feel its still quite broken, I have clips where people still wont take knockback when on the edge of a block. But I do still see an improvement. I would have rather a fix for the old kb rather than a whole new one but its good nether the less.

So back to the thread.

I left a bug report about how when you die on eggwars, when you respawn you simply respawn with less food. That was a bug so I reported it as a bug, but there is something else regarding that I classify as broken rather than a bug.

So I spawn on an eggwars island, theres an island to the right of me and one to the left. I bridge to the right, I kill the right, I havent lost any saturation which is fine.

I then get more blocks and head to the left island, they hit me once, I lose a food bar, they've done nothing (so dont lose hunger) therefor beat me. Even then fights are really broken because when I run off to eat steak again, I lose hunger instantly, Its like eggwars is on hard settings.

Also when in fights (I left a clip below) I'm hitting someone at double the hits than me and they arent loosing any hearts but I die rapidly.

Once again I dont know if this happens on other gamemodes but I think eggwars is severally broken right now.

My fix:
On the hive you dont lose saturation that quickly, so simply reduce the speed you lose hunger, I feel like it would make fights a bunch better anyways.

I am a massive fan of this server, and even with its problems ill still play it, I just want one day where I can play without finding an issue.
If you experience the same issue I am having (watch the video also) lemme know down below.

me too yesterday, just after kb on all network and when i want to eat steak, it's infinite

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

So back to the thread.

My fix:

Its a visual bug. Once your hunger actually goes down it fixes itself.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom