Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
With a new update comes a new issue.

So this isn't what this thread is about but I'm going to give my input on the new kb really quickly.

So the new knockback is 100% a lot better than the last. I mean I do feel its still quite broken, I have clips where people still wont take knockback when on the edge of a block. But I do still see an improvement. I would have rather a fix for the old kb rather than a whole new one but its good nether the less.

So back to the thread.

I left a bug report about how when you die on eggwars, when you respawn you simply respawn with less food. That was a bug so I reported it as a bug, but there is something else regarding that I classify as broken rather than a bug.

So I spawn on an eggwars island, theres an island to the right of me and one to the left. I bridge to the right, I kill the right, I havent lost any saturation which is fine.

I then get more blocks and head to the left island, they hit me once, I lose a food bar, they've done nothing (so dont lose hunger) therefor beat me. Even then fights are really broken because when I run off to eat steak again, I lose hunger instantly, Its like eggwars is on hard settings.

Also when in fights (I left a clip below) I'm hitting someone at double the hits than me and they arent loosing any hearts but I die rapidly.

Once again I dont know if this happens on other gamemodes but I think eggwars is severally broken right now.

My fix:
On the hive you dont lose saturation that quickly, so simply reduce the speed you lose hunger, I feel like it would make fights a bunch better anyways.

I am a massive fan of this server, and even with its problems ill still play it, I just want one day where I can play without finding an issue.
If you experience the same issue I am having (watch the video also) lemme know down below.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

So this isn't what this thread is about but I'm going to give my input on the new kb really quickly.

So the new knockback is 100% a lot better than the last. I mean I do feel its still quite broken, I have clips where people still wont take knockback when on the edge of a block. But I do still see an improvement. I would have rather a fix for the old kb rather than a whole new one but its good nether the less.

So back to the thread.

I left a bug report about how when you die on eggwars, when you respawn you simply respawn with less food. That was a bug so I reported it as a bug, but there is something else regarding that I classify as broken rather than a bug.

So I spawn on an eggwars island, theres an island to the right of me and one to the left. I bridge to the right, I kill the right, I havent lost any saturation which is fine.

I then get more blocks and head to the left island, they hit me once, I lose a food bar, they've done nothing (so dont lose hunger) therefor beat me. Even then fights are really broken because when I run off to eat steak again, I lose hunger instantly, Its like eggwars is on hard settings.

Also when in fights (I left a clip below) I'm hitting someone at double the hits than me and they arent loosing any hearts but I die rapidly.

Once again I dont know if this happens on other gamemodes but I think eggwars is severally broken right now.

My fix:
On the hive you dont lose saturation that quickly, so simply reduce the speed you lose hunger, I feel like it would make fights a bunch better anyways.

I am a massive fan of this server, and even with its problems ill still play it, I just want one day where I can play without finding an issue.
If you experience the same issue I am having (watch the video also) lemme know down below.

me too yesterday, just after kb on all network and when i want to eat steak, it's infinite

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

So back to the thread.

My fix:

Its a visual bug. Once your hunger actually goes down it fixes itself.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom