Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, before I start I should state that just because a member of Management has or hasn't seen it, that doesn't mean the suggestion will be added. After looking at this thread I'm sorry to inform you that we will not be accepting your suggestion. I understand that you don't want your reports to be denied, but a system is in place, and it cannot be changed. A player shouldn't get an extended punishment just because they have been reported for the same reason. Your reports are denied because the situation and player has been dealt with, meaning that any evidence or reports before the Sentinel ban will be rejected. Sentinel dealt with them, that's it. We will also not put more work on our moderators because people want the "accepted" against their report. I'm sorry, but this will not be added. Thanks for the suggestion though! :D

D

Deleted member 169486

Hello, before I start I should state that just because a member of Management has or hasn't seen it, that doesn't mean the suggestion will be added. After looking at this thread I'm sorry to inform you that we will not be accepting your suggestion. I understand that you don't want your reports to be denied, but a system is in place, and it cannot be changed. A player shouldn't get an extended punishment just because they have been reported for the same reason. Your reports are denied because the situation and player has been dealt with, meaning that any evidence or reports before the Sentinel ban will be rejected. Sentinel dealt with them, that's it. We will also not put more work on our moderators because people want the "accepted" against their report. I'm sorry, but this will not be added. Thanks for the suggestion though! :D
Then what's the point of having the sentinel ban be shorter then a staff member ban?

Reactions: Lilleh__

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
Understand about not asking Moderator for more work. But i'm not asking for all ban, only the 7days ban...

And many staff would like to be allow to increase the ban length of a hacker by the support of proofs.
You are saying that i would like to see my report being accepted, sure, of course! But when the hacker get his 30days ban by sentinel, i don't care if my report get denied due to Sentinel already banned.
And like i said, maybe i was not clear, this suggestion is only to apply a 30day ban over the 7days ban of Sentinel... If the Sentinel already banned for a 30days ban a hacker, there is no need to work hard just to change the ban reason...

This suggestion is only a win-win... It's very awesome when Sentinel ban a hacker the 7days ban before a report get review, but the bad point after all is that it prevent the hacker to get directly a 30days ban. Giving him a total of 3 time of hacking on the Same Alt account before the perma. ban...

See Lezappen's quote:

Been pushing for this for a while, people should be able to submit additional evidence to a ban that is still waiting review.
And other staff that i know like @TheBrownster would like to see this change.

Edit:
Also, has you can probably think, there is WAY MORE hackers playing on alternative accounts than regular players hacking on their on account (Like hacking only to kill other hackers).
" A player shouldn't get an extended punishment just because they have been reported for the same reason " wouldn't you like to see a B-hop hacker getting banned for Sentinel 7days ban and seeing your report denied for Sentinel already banned? Of course not. Any alt account (most of the hacker) should get extended ban... And the main reason why Sentinel is there is actually to get ride of Alt account hacker that staff can't daily deal with because there is way too many (out numbered)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 a week is too short a ban for any hacker.
Ehm, if you are able to write normal it would be way handier for us. So not like s.
h e d i d s o m e o f t h e w o r d s l i k e t h a t t o e m p h a s i s e t h e i r s i g n i f i c a n c e

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom