Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

darkminer

Jul 1, 2017
So one of my favorite games is Wing Rush, and I'm sure there are others who agree with me, but every now and then I got so fast I dont go in between the beacon lights and therefore miss a checkpoint, or sometimes even the finish! Just missing one checkpoint can ruin the entire game. I've got 2 possible courses of action which coud solve this problem:

1. Now, I don't exactly know how the checkpoint system is made of course but if I assume that the actual checkpoint and the beacons are two different entities, then I would simply ask for the checkpoint entity to be moved so that it is inside the mountain side, also allowing you to continue flying in the right direction during a blind wave.
2. If they are one singular entity, I'd suggest to move the beacons so that you can only use the beacon lights as a guidelight of sorts, rather than an actual goal. This also adds a new challenge layer which can be bad for newer players who may not know the maps as well, but good for more experienced players who have already memorized the majority-all of the maps they play.

Hope you can fix this so we can all enjoy this awesome minigame!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So one of my favorite games is Wing Rush, and I'm sure there are others who agree with me, but every now and then I got so fast I dont go in between the beacon lights and therefore miss a checkpoint, or sometimes even the finish! Just missing one checkpoint can ruin the entire game. I've got 2 possible courses of action which coud solve this problem:

1. Now, I don't exactly know how the checkpoint system is made of course but if I assume that the actual checkpoint and the beacons are two different entities, then I would simply ask for the checkpoint entity to be moved so that it is inside the mountain side, also allowing you to continue flying in the right direction during a blind wave.
2. If they are one singular entity, I'd suggest to move the beacons so that you can only use the beacon lights as a guidelight of sorts, rather than an actual goal. This also adds a new challenge layer which can be bad for newer players who may not know the maps as well, but good for more experienced players who have already memorized the majority-all of the maps they play.

Hope you can fix this so we can all enjoy this awesome minigame!
as @iCheeetah has already said I also want to ask for putting it there you will also need some video evidence

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom