Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

darkminer

Jul 1, 2017
So one of my favorite games is Wing Rush, and I'm sure there are others who agree with me, but every now and then I got so fast I dont go in between the beacon lights and therefore miss a checkpoint, or sometimes even the finish! Just missing one checkpoint can ruin the entire game. I've got 2 possible courses of action which coud solve this problem:

1. Now, I don't exactly know how the checkpoint system is made of course but if I assume that the actual checkpoint and the beacons are two different entities, then I would simply ask for the checkpoint entity to be moved so that it is inside the mountain side, also allowing you to continue flying in the right direction during a blind wave.
2. If they are one singular entity, I'd suggest to move the beacons so that you can only use the beacon lights as a guidelight of sorts, rather than an actual goal. This also adds a new challenge layer which can be bad for newer players who may not know the maps as well, but good for more experienced players who have already memorized the majority-all of the maps they play.

Hope you can fix this so we can all enjoy this awesome minigame!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So one of my favorite games is Wing Rush, and I'm sure there are others who agree with me, but every now and then I got so fast I dont go in between the beacon lights and therefore miss a checkpoint, or sometimes even the finish! Just missing one checkpoint can ruin the entire game. I've got 2 possible courses of action which coud solve this problem:

1. Now, I don't exactly know how the checkpoint system is made of course but if I assume that the actual checkpoint and the beacons are two different entities, then I would simply ask for the checkpoint entity to be moved so that it is inside the mountain side, also allowing you to continue flying in the right direction during a blind wave.
2. If they are one singular entity, I'd suggest to move the beacons so that you can only use the beacon lights as a guidelight of sorts, rather than an actual goal. This also adds a new challenge layer which can be bad for newer players who may not know the maps as well, but good for more experienced players who have already memorized the majority-all of the maps they play.

Hope you can fix this so we can all enjoy this awesome minigame!
as @iCheeetah has already said I also want to ask for putting it there you will also need some video evidence

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom