Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the annoying sounds to be finally gone?

• Yes please let me be afk in peace

• No.. (Why......?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald .D

Jun 20, 2018
When you go to school, you might forget your phone.
When you go to the mall, you might forget your money.
We are humans. Humans can forget things.
Same as the volume thing.
We also remember!!

Forgot the volume is off started the game... 2 sec ohh my volume is off.. 0% ----> 75%
Done. Did you lost the game?

Donald .D

Jun 20, 2018
Probably yes, because I am bad.
But we don't have to turn off and on our sounds every time we enter a lobby. That shouldn't be a thing.
It's not every time??? Are you gonna do the "Quick things" every single time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No. I'm ending this useless discussion.
No you're ending the discussion between you and me.
The discussion that's going on in this thread, I'm sorry but you can't end that.
We all know you want to be able to, but 'ya can't.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
No you're ending the discussion between you and me.
The discussion that's going on in this thread, I'm sorry but you can't end that.
We all know you want to be able to, but 'ya can't.
No, I don't care about this thread. I meant our discussion with "this" if you didn't notice yet.
Have a good day. - Fliqa

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just saying: Even if I'm not AFK, lobbies are a noisy place. I hang around lobbies quite often when in a voice chat, and I'd still hear a punching parade anywhere I go. No, I wouldn't turn volume off, because it's inconvenient and a feature like this (with no downsides, mind you!) would fix all of our problems. Why not implement this? What's the downside? Developer time? Definitely not.

I get the feeling that a lot of you are saying no for the sake of saying no.

williamSG

May 4, 2018
This is the perfect timing to suggest this again, since UHC just got removed..
Sounds..
When I'm in the lobby, changing my song, replying on Discord, checking the forums, voting or doing something else. Or not even doing anything at all and just walking to the signs / armour stands..
The only thing I can hear is fireworks, players hitting other players, and just annoying sounds overall.
UHC was the place to be when you did not wanted to hear fireworks all the time. Why? Because it was dead..
No sounds.. Silence... (exepct if cobvig sees your afk......)

Fix the sounds.. Please. It's annoying. Very annoying. Everyone hates it. Not only me. I know you hate it to Managment. I know you do. Don't lie.

Players on = sounds
Friends/party on = only sounds from friends
no players on = no sounds

''JusT tUrn dOWn uR VolUme1!!1!''
So that means I will have to turn down my volume everytime I enter a lobby? And I am not the greatest player. So I am back in the lobby quite fast.

''UsE thE pLAy aGaiN bUttOn''
What about Duels, huh? There ain't no play again button there. And those games end very quick.
Yes, I also agree in a way with what you're saying, a fix to the sounds would be very good!

I have to say that I laughed a lot with this you said in the thread: "So that means I will have to turn down my volume everytime I enter a lobby? And I am not the greatest player. So I am back in the lobby quite fast."

You're awesome xD

See you playing!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Why not just log out? :dead:
Well... What about this scenario?

Just saying: Even if I'm not AFK, lobbies are a noisy place. I hang around lobbies quite often when in a voice chat, and I'd still hear a punching parade anywhere I go. No, I wouldn't turn volume off, because it's inconvenient and a feature like this (with no downsides, mind you!) would fix all of our problems.

Donald .D

Jun 20, 2018
Just saying: Even if I'm not AFK, lobbies are a noisy place. I hang around lobbies quite often when in a voice chat, and I'd still hear a punching parade anywhere I go. No, I wouldn't turn volume off, because it's inconvenient and a feature like this (with no downsides, mind you!) would fix all of our problems. Why not implement this? What's the downside? Developer time? Definitely not.

I get the feeling that a lot of you are saying no for the sake of saying no.
Dude, I'll say this again (Lobbies aren't for relaxing and listening to music or talking to your friends) So if it's "noisy" and you can't talk to your friends just leave!!!!!!!!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Dude, I'll say this again (Lobbies aren't for relaxing and listening to music or talking to your friends) So if it's "noisy" and you can't talk to your friends just leave!!!!!!!!
Not to be rude but since when do you decide what they can and cannot be used for? Plenty of people socialize and meet new friends in the lobbies.
Sorry, but just because you do not concider the lobby a place to just relax and such does not mean everyone thinks that way.

Hence why people are suggesting this feature / agree with this suggestion.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Alright, how about this: What's the harm in making sounds coming from invisible players mute by default instead of playing it to everyone on the lobby? I can't think of a single downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom