Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the annoying sounds to be finally gone?

• Yes please let me be afk in peace

• No.. (Why......?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yes, adding another Battle Zone update even though the game is pretty much dead is 100% worth a Developer's time!
Lots of people want this, because lots of people find it annoying. Again, stop pretending that you don't want this. You do.
It's annoying to put turn down your volume everytime you enter a lobby. And I'm not the greatest player so if I play a game like Skywars, it's just annoying..
Or Duels, since those games end very quickly.
I never said I support all those BZ updates
and no offense but how is this supposed to be an argument "stop pretenting that you dont want this, you do" well look at the poll? no I do not.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I never said I support all those BZ updates
and no offense but how is this supposed to be an argument "stop pretenting that you dont want this, you do" well look at the poll? no I do not.
So you don't think it's annoying that you are just afk in a lobby, you hear fireworks, people hitting you. More fireworks. Maybe an enderbow. You don't think that's annoying?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So you don't think it's annoying that you are just afk in a lobby, you hear fireworks, people hitting you. More fireworks. Maybe an enderbow. You don't think that's annoying?
No, because I have set my volume slider to OFF

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No, because I have set my volume slider to OFF
Okay, so you like to play Minecraft without any sounds. But people like me don't. So step in our shoes. We are just listening to music or being in a call and checking something real quick and you keep hearing *fireworks* *enderbows* *explosions* *people getting hit*
You still really don't understand we want this to be fixed?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Okay, so you like to play Minecraft without any sounds. But people like me don't. So step in our shoes. We are just listening to music or being in a call and checking something real quick and you keep hearing *fireworks* *enderbows* *explosions* *people getting hit*
You still really don't understand we want this to be fixed?
Like I already said, multiple times probably

I tab out, I put my volume slider to OFF
I go to Minecraft again, and I slide it back to what volume I wish to play with

How hard can it be, you're literally asking this to be a thing because yes it's of course 100% worth dev's time, and this when there are so much more things to add/fix that are way more important because the community is too lazy to slide their volume to OFF

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It is worth the time, since then other players don't annoy us. The fireworks sounds are very annoying in my opinion. And sometimes, I'm just being afk in a lobby and suddenly, I hear things exploding and I hear an ender dragon sound. Boooom, and my concentration flies away.
Thats. why. you. should. put. your. volume. down. like. I. already. said

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree that these sounds can be really annoying, but I always turn my mc volume down to 0% when I'm AFK in a lobby. That's the best solution, I think.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
If a lot of players from the community request the feature it's always worth a Developers time.

This feature would remove the annoying sounds wich bother quite some people.
I mean if we all have to stop ''complaing'' and stop ''being lazy'' we should not have developed the party system and all try to join the same game like we used to.
Then we should not have added map selection armor stands since we can wait for the rotation on the boards.

As Gainfullterror already mentioned in this thread there is literally no single downside to this suggestion at all. I don't see the problem and why someone would disagree with this at all. It's just a good suggestion.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Like I already said, multiple times probably

I tab out, I put my volume slider to OFF
I go to Minecraft again, and I slide it back to what volume I wish to play with

How hard can it be, you're literally asking this to be a thing because yes it's of course 100% worth dev's time, and this when there are so much more things to add/fix that are way more important because the community is too lazy to slide their volume to OFF
Thats. why. you. should. put. your. volume. down. like. I. already. said

And here we have some honorable mentions of people explain this:

''JusT tUrn dOWn uR VolUme1!!1!''
So that means I will have to turn down my volume everytime I enter a lobby? And I am not the greatest player. So I am back in the lobby quite fast.

''UsE thE pLAy aGaiN bUttOn''
What about Duels, huh? There ain't no play again button there. And those games end very quick.
And then forget you disabled sounds when you join a game and have to re-enable it again...

Anyways, yes please.

It is worth the time, since then other players don't annoy us. The fireworks sounds are very annoying in my opinion. And sometimes, I'm just being afk in a lobby and suddenly, I hear things exploding and I hear an ender dragon sound. Boooom, and my concentration flies away.

------------------------------------------

If you 'Forgot' / Didn't notice that the volume is off that's mean the volume isn't that important for you.
So if you forget to put on socks, they aren't that important for you?
If you forget to bring your phone, it isn't that important to you?
If you forgot the password to your favorite game, it isn't that imporant to you?
If you forget to bring your money to the mall, it isn't that imporant to you?

Well, you can just turn your Minecraft volume down, it doesn't change if you enter a lobby. And I don't think it takes so much effort to turn your volume down in 5 seconds.
Your volume indeed doesn't change if you enter a lobby. Correct! And that's the problem!
I can turn down my volume, enter a game, and guess what, it's still turned down. I can turn it on again, in 5 seconds as you mentioned. But I'm not the greatest player. I die quite fast in games like Skywars. So I also enter the lobby quite fast again. ''But you can use the play again button!''
What about Duels? There is no play again button there.

Oh hey.. would you look at that. That is the exact same thing I have been saying over and over again and even mentioned in my thread!
If only you'd actually read my whole entire thread.

but I always turn my mc volume down to 0% when I'm AFK in a lobby. That's the best solution, I think.
For right now it is. It's just very annoying having to turn down your volume ever time you enter a lobby. It shouldn't be a thing.

If you are "away from keyboard" you won't hear any sounds. What are you talking about?
Ha, funny joke.
If it's not a joke: afk in Minecraft... Not afk from your computer..

Donald .D

Jun 20, 2018
Ha, funny joke.
You are in a lobby which means your are going to play. Well if you want to be afk just leave your are in the wrong place the lobby isn't for relaxing and watching youtube. sitting in a lobby and don't want any sounds from the game!!!!!!!!!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You are in a lobby which means your are going to play. Well if you want to be afk just leave
This is the only part of your post I actually understand..
It's a bit annoying if I have to leave everytime I want to turn my music up a little bit, skip 1 song, check the forums real quick, vote, check discord real quick, send one quick message, leave a discord voice channel real quick, turn someone volume on Discord a bit down..

You see the pattern? All quick things. Don't take much time. If I play a game like Lucky Islands or Battle Zone with a texture pack, it's a bit extreme to log out of the server everytime you want to done any of those quick things. (I took Lucky Islands and Battle Zone as example because they have texture packs which takes quite a time to change.)

Donald .D

Jun 20, 2018
If you forgot the password to your favorite game, it isn't that imporant to you?

But I will remember my phone when I am gonna call someone.
I will remember my money when I am gonna buy something.

But I won't remember the volume was off when I am gonna play a game!!!!!!!!!

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
And here we have some honorable mentions of people explain this:

------------------------------------------

Your volume indeed doesn't change if you enter a lobby. Correct! And that's the problem!
I can turn down my volume, enter a game, and guess what, it's still turned down. I can turn it on again, in 5 seconds as you mentioned. But I'm not the greatest player. I die quite fast in games like Skywars. So I also enter the lobby quite fast again. ''But you can use the play again button!''

Oh hey.. would you look at that. That is the exact same thing I have been saying over and over again and even mentioned in my thread!

For right now it is. It's just very annoying having to turn down your volume ever time you enter a lobby. It shouldn't be a thing.

Ha, funny joke.
Turn your volume up before you enter a game. If you want to go afk, turn your volume down. It really isn't that difficult.

D

Deleted member 352903

Turn your volume up before you enter a game. If you want to go afk, turn your volume down. It really isn't that difficult.
But it’s easy to forget that ur volume is turned down. And pls guys this is just a quality of life suggestion

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's not difficult. Nobody said that. It's annoying. That's what people said.

But I will remember my phone when I am gonna call someone.
I will remember my money when I am gonna buy something.

But I won't remember the volume was off when I am gonna play a game!!!!!!!!!
When you go to school, you might forget your phone.
When you go to the mall, you might forget your money.
We are humans. Humans can forget things.
Same as the volume thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom