Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want the annoying sounds to be finally gone?

• Yes please let me be afk in peace

• No.. (Why......?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This is the perfect timing to suggest this again, since UHC just got removed..
Sounds..
When I'm in the lobby, changing my song, replying on Discord, checking the forums, voting or doing something else. Or not even doing anything at all and just walking to the signs / armour stands..
The only thing I can hear is fireworks, players hitting other players, and just annoying sounds overall.
UHC was the place to be when you did not wanted to hear fireworks all the time. Why? Because it was dead..
No sounds.. Silence... (exepct if cobvig sees your afk......)

Fix the sounds.. Please. It's annoying. Very annoying. Everyone hates it. Not only me. I know you hate it to Managment. I know you do. Don't lie.

Players on = sounds
Friends/party on = only sounds from friends
no players on = no sounds

''JusT tUrn dOWn uR VolUme1!!1!''
So that means I will have to turn down my volume everytime I enter a lobby? And I am not the greatest player. So I am back in the lobby quite fast.

''UsE thE pLAy aGaiN bUttOn''
What about Duels, huh? There ain't no play again button there. And those games end very quick.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This is the perfect timing to suggest this again, since UHC just got removed..
Sounds..
When I'm in the lobby, changing my song, replying on Discord, checking the forums, voting or doing something else. Or not even doing anything at all and just walking to the signs / armour stands..
The only thing I can hear is fireworks, players hitting other players, and just annoying sounds overall.
UHC was the place to be when you did not wanted to hear fireworks all the time. Why? Because it was dead..
No sounds.. Silence... (exepct if cobvig sees your afk......)

Fix the sounds.. Please. It's annoying. Very annoying. Everyone hates it. Not only me. I know you hate it to Managment. I know you do. Don't lie.

Players on = sounds
Friends/party on = only sounds from friends
no players on = no sounds
Select "Music & Sounds" in your ESC menu and put the slider of master volume to OFF
You're welcome

Reactions: Earth and Ruisdier

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Select "Music & Sounds" in your ESC menu and put the slider of master volume to OFF
You're welcome
So you're telling me I have to put down my volume when I want to be active on the forums or vote for CubeCraft?
And as Gainfullterror said, you'll probably forget to turn it on.

Because it is so hard to put the slider back on 100%?
Could you please point out where Gainfullterror said it was to hard to put the slider back on 100%? Because I remember he said you'd probably forget it.
Not that's to hard. It's just annoying. You also know it's annoying..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, it is 100% worth a Developer's time to code something like that, while you can just go to your volume slider
Excellent!
Yes, adding another Battle Zone update even though the game is pretty much dead is 100% worth a Developer's time!
Lots of people want this, because lots of people find it annoying. Again, stop pretending that you don't want this. You do.
It's annoying to put turn down your volume everytime you enter a lobby. And I'm not the greatest player so if I play a game like Skywars, it's just annoying..
Or Duels, since those games end very quickly.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, it is 100% worth a Developer's time to code something like that, while you can just go to your volume slider
Excellent!
It is worth the time, since then other players don't annoy us. The fireworks sounds are very annoying in my opinion. And sometimes, I'm just being afk in a lobby and suddenly, I hear things exploding and I hear an ender dragon sound. Boooom, and my concentration flies away.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
if you have a good keyboard there is a mute button, or you could just set it to a hotkey
Wouldn't that mute every possible sound from your computer?
Anyways, even if it didn't, I'd still probably forget to unmute it. And there's no downsides to adding something like this, so why not?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
if you have a good keyboard there is a mute button, or you could just set it to a hotkey
Which means I will have to turn off my music sounds as well as my Discord sound notification... (Or as Remi said, imagine being in a call)

There's this button with "Volume".
'JusT tUrn dOWn uR VolUme1!!1!''
So that means I will have to turn down my volume everytime I enter a lobby? And I am not the greatest player. So I am back in the lobby quite fast.

''UsE thE pLAy aGaiN bUttOn''
What about Duels, huh? There ain't no play again button there. And those games end very quick.
I'd very much appreciate it if you'd read my whole entire thread. Thank you very much.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Which means I will have to turn off my music sounds as well as my Discord sound notification... (Or as Remi said, imagine being in a call)

I'd very much appreciate it if you'd read my whole entire thread. Thank you very much.
Well, you can just turn your Minecraft volume down, it doesn't change if you enter a lobby. And I don't think it takes so much effort to turn your volume down in 5 seconds.

Reactions: Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom