• No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
But, this is my opinnion about your thread.
And I'm free to give my opinnion.
You're also free to give your opinnion, I only say I don't agree sooooo yeh lol.
I know you are a salty young man but this thread does not apply to you, like I said before this thread applies to people that want to use curses to joke around with friends (friends that don't care about you cursing)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I know you are a salty young man but this thread does not apply to you, like I said before this thread applies to people that want to use curses to joke around with friends (friends that don't care about you cursing)
1. I'm not salty at all :D
2. You could also make jokes by bypassing the filter.
But, there are a couple of things that must be changed, like <3.

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
So recently cubecraft has decided to update their server, this update has upset a lot of people due to the filters in party chats and private chats. Cubecraft should get rid of this for many reason
Party chats
1. Party chats are usually for friends to play together and to talk freely
2. When cursing or using inappropriate language in a party chat it doesn't effect anyone except for the people in the party. Also, joining parties are at your own will, no one can force you to join a party.
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
Private messages
1. Private messages are only between you and another person, if will not effect anyone else, but you and the person messaging you
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.
I love this idea +1 part chats are usually between friends it is ok to curse because no most friends don't care

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Agreed.
When someone CHOOSES (remember, they are not forced to) to join a party, they shouldn't have been complaining about people swearing or cussing in chat. If they don't like what they see, leave the party! Its as simple as that.
Because of those politically correct staff wannabe idiots reporting stuff like this (that probably weren't encountered on accident, I bet they purposely went into as many parties as they could and waited for people to cuss so they could report them), its caused party chat to have a chat filter.
Sooooo stupid.
In MY opinion (maybe not yours) cubecraft should have no chat filters (apart from ones that prevent spam) and no mutes, with a /ignore feature. Not everyone that plays the server is 10 years old and hasn't seen a cuss word in their life you know. Ridiculous.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes, I can.
But I think swearing in a party could be fun if your friends also like it.
But I don't like swearing in a party, so I don't agree with this thread.
(My opinnion, maybe not yours)
Don't you think people should only join parties from people that they trust? And if they don't, then its their fault if they get offended if the people in the party swear?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Don't you think people should only join parties from people that they trust? And if they don't, then its their fault if they get offended if the people in the party swear?
Yes, but that's not where this thread is about.
I don't like it if a friends swears to me.
Even if it's a joke.
But, as I said, this is my oppinion.
If you like swearing in a party, just do it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So recently cubecraft has decided to update their server, this update has upset a lot of people due to the filters in party chats and private chats. Cubecraft should get rid of this for many reason
Party chats
1. Party chats are usually for friends to play together and to talk freely
2. When cursing or using inappropriate language in a party chat it doesn't effect anyone except for the people in the party. Also, joining parties are at your own will, no one can force you to join a party.
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
Private messages
1. Private messages are only between you and another person, if will not effect anyone else, but you and the person messaging you
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.
Although I never swear, I can see how this would be a thing to get annoyed over
Just having a chat with your friend(s) and then you get a message
Not that I agree with swearing but I agree with your suggestion
+1

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
My friends do.
Wether your friends like cursing or not its a different matter,if they have a sensitivity to it we can refrain from cursing,however it does not mean that it should be cancelled completely.Some people have fun and curse while playing.I myself find me and my friends cursing while playing.its all in good fun.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Wether your friends like cursing or not its a different matter,if they have a sensitivity to it we can refrain from cursing,however it does not mean that it should be cancelled completely.Some people have fun and curse while playing.I myself find me and my friends cursing while playing.its all in good fun.
IKR remibooo is just a party pooper -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom