• No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
So recently cubecraft has decided to update their server, this update has upset a lot of people due to the filters in party chats and private chats. Cubecraft should get rid of this for many reason
Party chats
1. Party chats are usually for friends to play together and to talk freely
2. When cursing or using inappropriate language in a party chat it doesn't effect anyone except for the people in the party. Also, joining parties are at your own will, no one can force you to join a party.
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
Private messages
1. Private messages are only between you and another person, if will not effect anyone else, but you and the person messaging you
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I really liked your suggestion
This does not need to block Swearing among friends. Because this is just kidding So I mean we want to talk freely among friends and our party.

No, I got muted for spamming something 4 times by some wannabe. And it was a joke so really they should keep the filter.

So recently cubecraft has decided to update their server, this update has upset a lot of people due to the filters in party chats and private chats. Cubecraft should get rid of this for many reason
Party chats
1. Party chats are usually for friends to play together and to talk freely
2. When cursing or using inappropriate language in a party chat it doesn't effect anyone except for the people in the party. Also, joining parties are at your own will, no one can force you to join a party.
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
Private messages
1. Private messages are only between you and another person, if will not effect anyone else, but you and the person messaging you
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.

You people are really crazy. You get muted if you swear in party chat so I guess you will be muted then.
But I disagree with all of this -6

Reactions: 7aMoDi and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, I got muted for spamming something 4 times by some wannabe. And it was a joke so really they should keep the filter.

You people are really crazy. You get muted if you swear in party chat so I guess you will be muted then.
Yes, as I said in other threads about this, you should behave yourself in a party.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth

You will get muted if you swear in party chat and it is obviously a targeted chat offense, but usually when you are with your friends you don't actually try to be mean, but you joke around with them and put some curses here and there.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
My friends do.
Well u got some special friends there kiddo but it's your friend group which means that no one curses in your party so this does not apply to you and again If some stranger joins your party and starts cursing u can tell him to stop if he doesn't feel free to report him but you can also kick him. This thread applies more to people that curse in party chats to joke around not staff wannabes like you

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I got muted for a joke.
Although I wouldnt mind reporting people.
Tempting.
But no.
Are you dumb you got muted for spamming that was clearly to annoy people it's your fault, that was at your own risk I did not say anything about spamming this thread is for curses not spamming so leave, because spammers are annoying and you deserved the mute

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well u got some special friends there kiddo but it's your friend group which means that no one curses in your party so this does not apply to you and again If some stranger joins your party and starts cursing u can tell him to stop if he doesn't feel free to report him but you can also kick him. This thread applies more to people that curse in party chats to joke around not staff wannabes like you
Do you know you could get banned for calling a player ´staff wannabe´?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom