Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitlin6968

Aug 5, 2017
I uh totally agree with this +1 sometimes when people are playing with their friends I feel like it is ok to curse because usually your own friend group does not care if you curse and if you do and it offends someone, you can simply just give a warning if they continue you can report them or kick them

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1. Party chats are usually for friends to play together and to talk freely
don't tell that to @Pandaa
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
with that logic, why would there be a chat filter in the first place if you can just report them for doing it?
because it reduces times people will actually say it
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
who says that is the full reason they added chat filter to party chat?
I made an allusion to @Pandaa earlier, for this reason: He would spam chat SO MUCH in party so he could do it
That would be another reason
when they are relentlessly spamming you can't really do that now can you?
no you can't because they move up chat to much
play sure, but talk isn't exactly something party is used for, party chat is just a little extra
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.
not that much usually they are from people you don't know, because most private messages you get from friends usually are either fmsgs or party chat messages

Pandaa

Forum Expert

with that logic, why would there be a chat filter in the first place if you can just report them for doing it?
I made an allusion to @Pandaa earlier, for this reason: He would spam chat SO MUCH in party so he could do it

play sure, but talk isn't exactly something party is used for, party chat is just a little extra

not that much usually they are from people you don't know, because most private messages you get from friends usually are either fmsgs or party chat messages
I never spam

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
So recently cubecraft has decided to update their server, this update has upset a lot of people due to the filters in party chats and private chats. Cubecraft should get rid of this for many reason
Party chats
2. When cursing or using inappropriate language in a party chat it doesn't effect anyone except for the people in the party. Also, joining parties are at your own will, no one can force you to join a party.
3. If you join a party and they are cursing you can just leave the party or if you still want to play with the party but don't like curses then you can simply just ask "hey guys can you stop cursing please?"
Private messages
1. Private messages are only between you and another person, if will not effect anyone else, but you and the person messaging you
2. If someone does abuse the private messages and curses then it is at their own risk, if someone does say something inappropriate to you you can just report them and the problem is done
3. Private messages are usually between you and a friend so sometimes to joke around or express your feelings you gotta curse
ANYWAYS my point is that private chats and party are 99% used between friends who don't mind curses and I think it is unreasonable to add filters to curses in these chats.
I was thinking that a forum like this would come up, the new update has seemed to made cubecraft laggier I'm not sure about this but also that the new font sucks and everything you just said. The new update ruined cubecraft Quite a bit, I mean they should be a way to change between the old font and to the new one so the developers work doesn't go to waste just.... yeah. +1

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth

thats what i meant
Cubecraft doesn't allow swearing anywhere or in any form. Party chat and private messages are no exception. We will not be removing the filter; you'll simply have to live without swearing at your friends.
yo Taco plz consider it look at the amount of people that want it and btw there is a rumor hypixel is introducing 1.9 to their server when that happens cube will literally be ded I'm just saying it really isn't going to harm cubecraft in any way, it's actually going to benefit cubecraft it will attract more people and it will give people a better time

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
thats what i meant
yo Taco plz consider it look at the amount of people that want it and btw there is a rumor hypixel is introducing 1.9 to their server when that happens cube will literally be ded I'm just saying it really isn't going to harm cubecraft in any way, it's actually going to benefit cubecraft it will attract more people and it will give people a better time
Very true,

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Cubecraft doesn't allow swearing anywhere or in any form. Party chat and private messages are no exception. We will not be removing the filter; you'll simply have to live without swearing at your friends.
when u are with your friends it should be ok to curse when joking around as long as the person/people you are cursing to aren't offended, but if they are they can simply just leave or give the people in the party or the person you are privately chatting a warning. If they ignore your warning it is a mute which would make players learn from their mistakes and actually discourage people to curse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom