Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you dumb you got muted for spamming that was clearly to annoy people it's your fault, that was at your own risk I did not say anything about spamming this thread is for curses not spamming so leave, because spammers are annoying and you deserved the mute

LOL, it was a joke and do not be rude. And no I don't have to leave. Please stop being rude. And no this new system is perfect and if you don't like it then don't use it. It's not that big of a deal we complain and in a month we forget about it.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
stop tryna aggrivate me to get me muted :)

I'm not trying to aggravate you. I'm pointing out key details on why this thread won't be supported as @Tacosbefriends already said.
And also if you have such a problem log out and cool down. But you shouldn't get so angry about a thread anywho.
*And for those who say I rage a lot on forums. I do. It's because of you people though. :)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I don't see how allowing players to swear at each other is going to benefit the server, but ok.
Its not people swearing at each other, we want to be able to talk to each other using everyday words that we are comfortable using with each other. Yes, there will be randoms who get offended by it, that is why the chat filter should at least be disabled in Parties, because in parties you are free to leave at any time if you don't like it. Its just stupid how you're forcing people to talk in a way you want them to just because of a 0.000001% chance someone in the party chat gets offended. How is THAT going to benefit the server?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
you'll simply have to live without swearing at your friends.
That's not why so many people want the filter removed in party chat and private messages. Swearing can be used for emphasis to great effect, and is rarely - if ever - going to be used in an offensive context. Because, as you imply yourself, why would somebody swear at their friends? For what it's worth, swearing was originally going to be allowed in party chats when the idea was first proposed.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
That's not why so many people want the filter removed in party chat and private messages. Swearing can be used for emphasis to great effect, and is rarely - if ever - going to be used in an offensive context. Because, as you imply yourself, why would somebody swear at their friends? For what it's worth, swearing was originally going to be allowed in party chats when the idea was first proposed.
Moreover, Cubecraft has a very child-friendly and protective atmosphere. Minecraft is, after all, a children's game, and that can be frustrating for the mature audience that Cubecraft has acquired. At the end of the day, if somebody wants to swear, they're going to swear; no filter can stop that. This is not a matter of stopping swearing, but a matter of where we'd rather people swear: controlled party chats, or the public chat.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
For what it's worth, swearing was originally going to be allowed in party chats when the idea was first proposed.
Going to cut out the part where somebody asks for a source, and provide it ahead of time:
upload_2017-11-5_0-22-23.png

Why restrict something that nobody was upset about? It's one of the few freedoms you have on CCG to be able to speak your mind in a party chat. You have to keep in mind allowing swearing in party chats would be heavily appreciated by older audiences, whilst not affecting younger audiences (who likely won't be in a party to begin with, or could leave at a moment's notice) at all.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Going to cut out the part where somebody asks for a source, and provide it ahead of time:
View attachment 139571

Why restrict something that nobody was upset about? It's one of the few freedoms you have on CCG to be able to speak your mind in a party chat. You have to keep in mind allowing swearing in party chats would be heavily appreciated by older audiences, whilst not affecting younger audiences (who likely won't be in a party to begin with, or could leave at a moment's notice) at all.
so your against the party chat filters? :)

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
I know right, i think they know they messed up in this update
They did big time, It seems lately most of the updates have ruined cubecraft, it slightly ruined cubecraft when they added that shop thing for eggwars, only then people realised they could change it back, still people hated it, Sentinel- a lot of people complain and then this Almost everyone is angry.
Perhaps their running out of ideas

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I know right, i think they know they messed up in this update
Asking for the Community's opinion before releasing something should be an Official thing in this Network, it shouldn't be limited to only Staff members or Admins+

After all, that's how something gets ruined :^)

Psst: Add a poll, that may help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom