Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
The most recent duels update added CTF Duels and in my opinion there's a few features that should be changed.

Firstly - Respawn Time.

When CTF duels was released the respawn time was 5 seconds. But then they decided to change it from 5 seconds to 2 seconds, this makes it very difficult to get a flag as they respawn incredibly fast, this respawn time also sucks when you realize the spawn protection is 5 seconds.

Second - Spawn Protection.

At the beginning of the game when the wall first drops, you and your opponent cannot hit each other, which means they will either run past each other then fighting or just sit there and spam clicking on each other til the spawn protection runs out. After you kill somebody they respawn in 2 seconds with 5 seconds of spawn protection, which means if you kill your opponent and then sit on their flag, the will respawn before you can capture it and will be able to hit you whilst you cannot hit them, making it very unfair and very annoying.

Third - Inventory Management.

In a game like this which is supposed to be fast paced, you should not have to re-organize your inventory everytime you die. Hotkeys matter alot for most people and having to open your inventory, move everything to the right slot AND craft logs into planks is too much. Cubecraft should allow people to have a pre-layout for games like CTF, Bridges, Duels, FFA, ect. The 8 logs in your inventory should also automatically be planks.

Fourth - Wall at the beginning of the game.

30 seconds for the wall to drop in a 1v1 gamemode feels like too much time, it should be halved as you dont do much in them 30 seconds other then mine iron for items such as a sword or chestplate.

Fifth and Final - Arrows

32 Arrows in Normal
64 Arrow in Overpowered

In my opinion players should have no more then 8 arrows in their inventory as this amount of arrows leads to alot of bow spam which is very annoying and not fun to deal with.

END

If youd like to see these thing be changed to make CTF duels more enjoyable make sure to agree with the post and let me know your opinions on this :))

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Agreed. This gamemode was awful on release compared to the other two duels game modes, and then they decided to screw it up even more by shortening the respawn time so that it’s not possible to get a flag if the opponent continously knocks you out of the capture zone. I would recommend adding something about the regeneration too, as currently regenerating in any mode takes much longer than it should for a fast-paced gamemode.

JafStok

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2020
Have to say i am enjoying ctf duels, my views-

1. Respawn time - as is now (2sec) is perfect any longer and there is no chance of stopping that flag
2. Spawn protection - at end of build time is a bug this was never in CTF until GFW update and needs removed,
repspawn protection (now 5sec) needs either reduced or needs removed as soon as they hit you as a good player can crit you out before it runs out, especially if regen stays as is
3. inventory management - there should be a layout save system server wide
4. build time - leave at 30 secs, some players like to build walls/defences, some want longer lol
5. arrows - bow spammers are annoying but bow battles can be fun to imo you should have at least 16

• Unsure
Reactions: Iridinox

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The most recent duels update added CTF Duels and in my opinion there's a few features that should be changed.

Firstly - Respawn Time.

When CTF duels was released the respawn time was 5 seconds. But then they decided to change it from 5 seconds to 2 seconds, this makes it very difficult to get a flag as they respawn incredibly fast, this respawn time also sucks when you realize the spawn protection is 5 seconds.

Second - Spawn Protection.

At the beginning of the game when the wall first drops, you and your opponent cannot hit each other, which means they will either run past each other then fighting or just sit there and spam clicking on each other til the spawn protection runs out. After you kill somebody they respawn in 2 seconds with 5 seconds of spawn protection, which means if you kill your opponent and then sit on their flag, the will respawn before you can capture it and will be able to hit you whilst you cannot hit them, making it very unfair and very annoying.

Third - Inventory Management.

In a game like this which is supposed to be fast paced, you should not have to re-organize your inventory everytime you die. Hotkeys matter alot for most people and having to open your inventory, move everything to the right slot AND craft logs into planks is too much. Cubecraft should allow people to have a pre-layout for games like CTF, Bridges, Duels, FFA, ect. The 8 logs in your inventory should also automatically be planks.

Fourth - Wall at the beginning of the game.

30 seconds for the wall to drop in a 1v1 gamemode feels like too much time, it should be halved as you dont do much in them 30 seconds other then mine iron for items such as a sword or chestplate.

Fifth and Final - Arrows

32 Arrows in Normal
64 Arrow in Overpowered

In my opinion players should have no more then 8 arrows in their inventory as this amount of arrows leads to alot of bow spam which is very annoying and not fun to deal with.

END

If youd like to see these thing be changed to make CTF duels more enjoyable make sure to agree with the post and let me know your opinions on this :))
I was so excited for the new CTF duel and I'm sad it's so BAD (Sorry team, IDK what you did but it's nul very good :c ) These changes will finally make this gamemode enjoyable and not annoying.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
The Spawn Prot is absolutely brutal since usually after winning a trade you are left with 5 or fewer hearts. Since you are unable to fight back during spawn prot you are usually just killed and sent back to your base. At this point the enemy tries to capture your flag with 5 hearts and the cycle repeats.
And there are FAR too many arrows on respawn for a 1v1 mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom