Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zvyc

Oct 20, 2016
Sweden
Hello deer cubecrafters! I've played duels for a long time and i really like it, but there is changes to make. I would like to add a fishing rod kit into to the duels because it is always just sword or bow, i think it would be nice if a rod kit got added. I can't either make my own rod kit and duel players because the rod dont work on players, so please add this addiction into the game!

Please leave your thoughts in the comments about this idea

Thanks for your time
//2Typ

Last edited:

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hello deer cubecrafters! I've played duels for a long time and i really like it, but there is changes to make. I would like to add a fishing rod kit into to the duels because it is always just sword or bow, i think it would be nice if a rod kit got added. I can't either make my own rod kit and duel players because the rod dont work on players, so please add this addiction into the game!

Please leave feedback in the comments so the staff team can see this thread.

Thanks for your time
//2Typ
fishing rods don't work in 1.9

Reactions: Monty149

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
It seems useless considering hits have to be timed out. And the cooldown has been minimized in 1.11 I believe, giving even more power to spam-clickers. Rods wouldn't make sense... If they're meant for 1.8 pvp, then why try to drag them over to a 1.11 pvp server? They must have been changed when 1.9 came out for a reason. As a final statement, rods would only confuse people, and they would only give an advantage to the select few players who know how to use them in pvp.

L

Lepzi

It is 1.9 pvp the fishing rod won't work unless you are in 1.8 but you can't enter pvp in 1.8 well I don't think you can.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't feel like this needs to be added it only gives the devs more work to create a new plugin and it would not be easy to create a plugin for that. If they add it people gonna use rods in the begining and after the begining they just stop using it .

D

dustrot

A little off the topic of Duals, but in 1.10 they introduced a little-known feature to fishing rods that allows them to pull items to the player. Sadly they (mostly) removed pulling players in 1.9 which makes rods pointless for PvP, but when the server updates the item-pulling might be good for Skywars.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
A little off the topic of Duals, but in 1.10 they introduced a little-known feature to fishing rods that allows them to pull items to the player. Sadly they (mostly) removed pulling players in 1.9 which makes rods pointless for PvP, but when the server updates the item-pulling might be good for Skywars.
Good for duels, too. The amount of players who run away because the outcome of the match is clear, is annoying -cough- campers -cough-

Reactions: dustrot

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't really want to turn the Cubecraft duels system into a Crappy Badlion tryhard land.
So a -1 from me...

Reactions: Baploon

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
But there are a lot of tryhards in cubecraft already :/ doesn't really makes a differences.
Well it does.
There are no tryhards on duels. I'm not sure I can say the same for Eggwars and Skywars

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net

Please leave your thoughts in the comments about this idea

Thanks for your time
//2Typ
Yea, maybe in 1.8 this has been suggested many a time before. But for only Duels and Skywars I think. If it was added to Eggwars.. Let's just say I would quit. Since rods are really that efficient or useful in 1.10-1.11 I would say no to that.

Good suggestion none the less +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom