Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Literally every thread has mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' at least once. Mentioning helper wannabes is not worth it, because that gives them attention and that's what they want. Btw, you can't call everyone a helper wannabe, because not everyone wants to be a helper. Also, Sentinel is the biggest helper wannabe ever! I have mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' like a thousand times, so please filter this word, because it annoys me. What do you think of tspacecatniss everdeen instead of helper wannabe?
(I know I'm hypocritical, maybe because I'm a helper wannabe myself <: Ok no, just filter the word.)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Literally every thread has mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' at least once. Mentioning helper wannabes is not worth it, because that gives them attention and that's what they want. Btw, you can't call everyone a helper wannabe, because not everyone wants to be a helper. Also, Sentinel is the biggest helper wannabe of all of them. I have mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' like a thousand times, so please filter this word, because it annoys me. What do you think of tspacecatniss everdeen instead of helper wannabe?
(I know I'm hypocritical, maybe because I'm a helper wannabe myself <: Ok no, just filter the word.)
Yes, there are too much players who want to start an argue with that word, it's just annoying.

Reactions: Komodо

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Literally every thread has mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' at least once. Mentioning helper wannabes is not worth it, because that gives them attention and that's what they want. Btw, you can't call everyone a helper wannabe, because not everyone wants to be a helper. Also, Sentinel is the biggest helper wannabe ever! I have mentioned the word 'helper wannabe' like a thousand times, so please filter this word, because it annoys me. What do you think of tspacecatniss everdeen instead of helper wannabe?
Even if the word gets filtered people will find another word to use, just saying

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
I guess it can be annoying, but why not ignore it? And if it get’s filtered:

Helper Tryhard
Wannabe Helper
W*nnabe helper tryhard
FanboiHelper (I guess xd)

Etc

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
This idea would only help helper wannabes :/
So, no, because helper wannabes are helper wannabes and I enjoy calling them helper wannabes. Helper wannabes these days are sooo wannabe helpers that they don't realize that if they wannabe a helper they shouldn't be a helper wannabe...
Oh did I enjoy typing that :) Just in case the words do get filtered.

Reactions: Komodо

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This idea would only help helper wannabes :/
So, no, because helper wannabes are helper wannabes and I enjoy calling them helper wannabes. Helper wannabes these days are sooo wannabe helpers that they don't realize that if they wannabe a helper they shouldn't be a helper wannabe...
Oh did I enjoy typing that :) Just in case the words do get filtered.
OLOLOLOLOL!
But, I like to help people, and, yes, you can call me a wannabe, because I want to become helper!
It isn't punishable!

Reactions: Keanu

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
H3lper wannabe
H3lp3r wannabe
Help3r w4nnabe
Help3r w4nn4be
Helqer wannabe
H_elper wannabe
Lots of ways to bypass it. Won't really work, I guess.

Reactions: Shamel
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom