Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a "fight arena" be added?

• Yes, i think it should be added to the pvp section of the server, near the question mark sign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but i think it should be added to the factions update

• Yes, i think it should be added to both the factions server and the pvp server

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, i don't like this idea

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't mind

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Idea #1
This is something that i've seen once before where you basically use your factions / peaceful survival weapons and armour and enter this arena, where mob damage is off, but creepers can still really hurt >.<
Basically it's an area where mobs spawn constantly, and the more you kill, the harder it gets, as it goes up in waves.
For example:
Wave 1: 1 zombie
Wave 2: 2 zombies
Wave 3: A spider
Wave 10: 3 zombies, 2 spiders and a skeleton
Wave 20: 10 zombies, 2 spiders and 2 skeletons
Wave 50: 5 charged creepers, 2 creepers, 10 skeletons, 10 zombies, 5 spiders, 15 silverfish, 1 wither skeleton
Wave 100: 1 enderdragon, 5 blazes, 1 witherboss
[These are just examples ^^]
There are 100 waves in total, and beating every 5 waves will give you a reward, ranging from a stick to a diamond, an emerald or a netherstar if you can beat the 100th wave.

Keep inventory will be on so that you won't lose your items if you should die, but food consumed, potions used and durability of armour used will all be lost.
The fight arena would be a great thing to add alongside the factions update that i keep hearing about ^.-

Idea #2
Rather than using your acquired factions items to fight, you could use the kitPvP kits and the number of waves x2 could be the amount of points that you earn, or x3 if you manage to beat the entire thing.
Doing /team create ____ In the lobby, similar to UHC, could be a way of setting up teams, and players could then do /team join ____. Of course if you want to play with your friends, you'll have to pick a name that nobody else would think of trying to join.
A good place to add this kind of game would be right here;
2015-01-23_13.10.14.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom