Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 23, 2019
I think I have an amazing idea for ffa. I know a problem a ton of people have, including myself, is being cleaned after a fight on free for all. It makes it super hard to get the achievements. SO, my idea. We make it so after you get the kill on someone, your health is reset to full. I've seen a lot of PVP servers do this and I think it would be a great addition. What do you guys think?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't really like this idea.

Imagine, 2 people are fighting and one of them is winning. You could just steal the kill and regain full hp. If you're using a mod with a health indicator this would be especially a really easy thing to do, and a lot of people are using those. I think this feature will be abused in this way.

I also think cleaning is just part of the game. It is nice to clean someone and sometimes you get cleaned, but both things happen sometimes. The trick is to avoid people from cleaning you.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Giving the player a regen effect after killing a player along with a second of resistance would work better as it acclimates the player to run and heal for five to ten seconds then resume fighting rather than having the player go god mode and have his/her health immediately restored. It can be abused if players clean other players just for the restoration of health.

nerotus

Mar 27, 2020
I think it's a bad idea, because people that buy prot armor and sharp swords will likely never die. Therefore, I think it's too op.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
100% agree. This is the reason i dont do CC ffa. The only way to get more then like 2 kills is to fight noobs or shop which is super annoying for every1 and ppl will target u and 5v1 u which is no fun

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't agree with this idea.
It would make the fights very difficult to win, especially if the person has bought good swords or armour.

You shoud add a poll too!
Thanks for your suggestion anyway. 😜

Sodley

Sep 7, 2020
I don't like this idea, it could make people very difficult to fight, nor, win when the person has got good armor and swords.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. Next time you should add a poll! :D

Last edited:

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like this suggestion, it would be amazing if many people attacked you, thanks for the suggestion, have a nice day. 💙

Members Online
Top Bottom