Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

FFA - Free For All

You may think that it isn't a good idea to make changes in FFA because it already gets a lot of players well, it can easily double that amount. It also has a lot of stuff that hasn't been added yet which would make the game more fun and less boring, right now it's sort of a grinding game which is repeatable.

FFA also has some small things that keep people away from playing it.

Removed features & Changes

The shop
As you guys know there is a shop in FFA where you can buy items such as sharpness 3 diamond swords, sharpness 3 diamond axes, power 3 bows, god apples and regular golden apples.. This feauture is what ruins the game the most, imagine you’re using Wizard and you get yourself protection 3 diamond armor, you would be unstoppable because Wizard has Strenght & speed and other insane potions + you get NEW potions after killing people!

Solution: Remove shopping out of the game, it makes the kits even more unbalanced, the kits right now are already unbalanced and the shop makes it 10 times worse. I don’t see why this should remain a feature in FFA, everyone hates it.

Kits

Wizard: People who use this kit to grind will probably disagree with this one. Wizard is by far the most OP kit and completely ruins the game as well, Wizard is a kit where you get strenght, poison 2, instant damage potions, speed 2 and so on. By keeping Wizard the kits will probably never be balanced.

Solution: Please remove this kit, it is stronger than Thanos.

Beserker: The kit is to weak but it is a fun kit to play with and definitely deserves to be buffed.

Solution: Give the kit some better armor and maybe a shield.

Runner: This one doesn't have to be changed but if you want to make it more balanced then i think this would be a good change.

Solution: Give it speed 1 instead of 2 but remove the knockback on their sword. Increase the armor slightly so it’s not to weak.

Archer: It's also a really OP kit so it should be debuffed.

Solution: Give it less arrows but make it so it regains arrows every 10 seconds + 3 after every kill .

New Feautures

Health Regen

This one is quite obvious but i think that 80% of the FFA community would agree with me if i say that there needs to be health regen after a kill, 3 hearts would be enough. A lot of players actually go to different servers just because they have healrh regen and cube doesn't.

Kill-streaks
Kill-streaks don't exist in FFA yet but they could be a good addition, and i'll give some reasons why it is a good idea.

- Everytime you get 5 kills in a row you would receive 5 extra xp so having a multiplier in FFA would be worth it.
- It would also make sense to have some form of health regen in the game so it would be a bit easier to get a s streak.
- Custom chat-messages for players that bought Plus.

Events & bounties
Having bounties like in Assassinations would be fun in FFA, it gives you a new target everytime you killed your target. The reward would be 5-10 xp. Since Assassinations is removed i don't really see a reason why it shouldn't be added.

There could be automatic events that would make the game less repeatable:

- Tag : People holding a flag above their head so you’ll get chased by the entire map until you die.
- Death match: Red against blue until an entire team dies or until one team reaches an amount of kills. This would bring more variety to grumpy FFA.
- Let some staff-members build stuff in-game, parkours etc, staff & players having fun with eachother will help the community to grow.

Clubs / clans?

This is something i've came up with for Assassinations but it works for FFA too, you could give people with plus the permission to make a clan / club in FFA by typing /c create (name). You are able to invite 50 people to your club / clan. When you get an assist or a kill you would receive XP which will allows your club / clan to level-up. Some cool perks cube could add:

- 50 > 75 > 100 spots for your club
- Your club / clan tag above your head
- Giving your club / clan new colors (above your head)

Cube could also add a section next to FFA called Clan Wars or Club Wars so 2 clans could battle with eachother, this will allow casual players to play casual.
Clanwars gets bad servers more than 200 people at once. So imagine if cube puts some effort in this <--

If you disagree with something in the thread then i'd appreciate it if you state the issue and not just disagree without any context.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I somewhat agree that FFA indeed needs some changes. But from other side these changes would only harm the mode more.
I will write with what I disagree:

The shop​

Yes, I agree it is indeed unbalanced as hell, wizard + shop + golden apples may cause anarchy on the map, but as mods said themselves, it is made to let people waste their millions of points. I think it would just be better to make the prices higher, because obtaining 150 points for full set isn't hard at all, and it gives you big advantage. (1 Duel gives ±10 points with multiplayers, so you just need to play 15 games)

Kits​

WIZARD​

People who say that Wizard is the most OP kit are just disillusion, since almost any kit is op if it has a good player on it. The only difference with wizard is that it is easier to start winning with it. In my personal opinion the most OP kit is actually the Archer, if you have good aim nobody can even get close to you, since you literally have a bow that takes up to 3 hearts from wizard.

SAMURAI​

I agree only on the part that it must have speed I instead of speed II. Knockback sword is a good compensation for having weak armor.

Health regeneration​

I completely agree on this one. Except, I think it should work only on the basic kits: Warrior and Beast. And regenerating 3 :heart: per kill would cause people to just clean others in order to win. Instead it is better to regenerate some percentage of dealed damage. (For example 50%, then if you killed someone in a 1v1 you would regen 5 hearts).

This feature is extremely important, because playing with Beast/Warrior is very hard, since after you killed a couple of players you need to run away and wait before you regen enough to get the streak.

The reason I think it must be only for Warrior/Beast is because wizard with this feature would just become unkillable, samurai (especially with shop) would just annoy everyone around, archer would be unbeatable and berserker is just a kit for fun, so you could add this to it as well.

Clubs / clans

No, just simply no. I feel like people have enough of this clan stuff. And I personally like Cubecraft FFA exactly for it being just something for fun, people join it to chat, have fun, I don't want it to become some field for clans to fight all the time.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom