Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
This FFA mode is one of my favorites but I don't like it on this server because once you've run out of soups, you are dead.
My suggestion:

1. Add a place where you can get more mushroom stews.
2.When you kill a player, you receive at least 5 mushroom stews so you can keep fighting.

I prefer the second one tho. ./kill is an option too but it makes the game a bit boring.

P.S:If this already exists, lemme know where, ty. Don't wombo combo me, I have feelings too :p

Last edited:

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Good suggestion! They could also make it so that you get regeneration for a couple of seconds after each kill! ;)

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Btw, as a bug report, there are some invisible players in FFA (you can't even see their sword or other kind of weapon), just like what used to happen in skywars a few months ago. BUGGGGZ @rubik_cube_man

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This FFA mode is one of my favorites but I don't like it on this server because once you've run out of soups, you are dead.
My suggestion:

1. Add a place where you can get more mushroom stews.
2.When you kill a player, you receive at least 5 mushroom stews so you can keep fighting.

I prefer the second one tho. ./kill is an option too but it makes the game a bit boring.

P.S:If this already exists, lemme know where, ty. Don't wombo combo me, I have feelings too :p
I don't even play FFA Soup Mode, but if you run out of soup you'd probably be dead in 10 seconds. Sow I say 1+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom