Status
Not open for further replies.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I would like to suggest to be able to "return" things you bought from the FFA shop.

If you one day join FFA and feel like "Oh man, I need to buy some armour to go with the Samurai kit so I don't instantly die." but you accidentally buy 2 helmets. That's a waste of points for people who don't have that much points and there's no need for multiple helmets. So my suggestion is basically if you haven't used the item/are fast enough to return it, you get your points back and the helmet disappear from your inventory.

I was first thinking about only suggesting that you can only return it as long as you haven't left spawn but sometimes you do /shop while being in the map so there should be a short amount of time when you can return it if you have not used the item you bought.

Last edited:

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Cant u just get more points elsewhere? Seems kind of pointless considering points arent too hard to get

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I mean, accidentally buying armor is your mistake. Solution: dont buy extra armor

Edit: ppl can also use the beast kit and just sell the prot 2 armor for points the second they spawn in.

Reactions: Sophie

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I mean, accidentally buying armor is your mistake. Solution: dont buy extra armor

Edit: ppl can also use the beast kit and just sell the prot 2 armor for points the second they spawn in.
You're only able to return items you bought. So there wouldn't be any way to farm points.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
Absolutely unheard of. I like this.
I think lowering the cost of items in general, should be a thing.

I am pretty sure that you don't drop items in FFA, so actually there's no way of abusing this feature.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts