Java FFA - Kill counter!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zHeavy, Dec 7, 2018.

?

Good idea:

1. Yes, sure! :-)

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No, I personally do not think so. :-(

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. YEAH, GOOD SUGGESTION!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NOOO, TERRIBLE!!!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    Hello everyone!
    The title already gives a lot of information;..
    I have no idea if this has been requested before.
    So my suggestion is, just as it is already with skywars, adding a kill counter to FFA :)
    I think this is only positive and not negative. I would like to know your opinion.

Skywars: Already has a kill counter:
    [​IMG]

FFA: Unfortunately, no kill counter:
    [​IMG]

The intention of this;

• People get to see the number of kills from others.
    • They see who at that moment is the king of PVP.
    • The game only becomes more competitive.
    Please let me know your opinion!
    Greetings! ;)

Attached Files:

Elivat likes this.
  2. Riley

Riley Member

Priley
    Obsidian
    I do think this could be a nice addition to the game, though how would this work? Would the killcounter just reset every server-restart? Would the 'king' have any special permissions or else?

3. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    That is a good question! Hmm, maybe after a number of high kills that the counter starts to count again and that this 'king' gets a reward, experience, a cubelet, or points? :)

Riley likes this.
  4. xx_360noscope101

xx_360noscope101 Member

Should be kill streak counter, everybody gets killed in FFA. Not many live to see another day.
    There should just be bonus points for every 5-10 kills.

5. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    It is true what you say. But sometimes I also see someone who is really good and who makes a lot of kills, this person may know that too.
    I just mean a list with the names and the most kills. Or just a top three and the most kills. :)

6. I'm meh about this. You already got a scoreboard that shows you your kills, killstreak, etc. I know you would see everyone else's kills but I don't find it necessary and in my opinion it would just encourage people to target the one with most kills.
    Though I like a thing you suggested "the king", what would it be like? The one who's got the best kill streak (at the moment) gets a bounty hunt of 50 points if other players kill him?
    I'm neutral about this since I don't find it necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2018
    zHeavy likes this.
  7. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    I understand you, but as I said; 'The game only becomes more competitive'. (Because there are many groups of teams.) :)

8. IceScreams

IceScreams Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

IceScreams
    Mod
    PLUS
    I'm not all too for a kill counter in FFA like in games such as Skywars. It's not exactly too helpful in the first place. If you're looking for a really (sometimes suspiciously) good player, then it becomes pretty obvious who they are after a while. They're usually the one, everyone wants to fight, or is in a constant fight xD.

As for the idea of a king, it sounds interesting. Though I'm not exactly too sure how well it'll really work out. If the king system worked in a way such that the person with the highest kill streak is the king, it's a whole lot better than choosing a king among all the players depending how the amount of kills they have.

As for competitiveness, I'm not sure how more "competitive" you can get with the current FFA, :pPP.

9. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    I fully understand you, it was just an idea, I made a thread to hear the opinions of others and make the idea better, until everyone agrees.

What you say;
    'the person with the highest kill streak is the king, it's a whole lot better than choosing a king among all the players depending how the amount of kills they have.'
    Yes, I agree with that. Thank you for your opinion and to make the idea better. :)

10. Jevmen

Jevmen Member

Jevmen
    Diamond
    no pls, i dont want fokus :(

11. hahahaha

12. zHeavy

zHeavy Member

zHeavy
    Obsidian
    Ow, so you're the king in PvP? :p