Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOO, TERRIBLE!!!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone!
The title already gives a lot of information;..
I have no idea if this has been requested before.
So my suggestion is, just as it is already with skywars, adding a kill counter to FFA :)
I think this is only positive and not negative. I would like to know your opinion.

Skywars: Already has a kill counter:
149910-805070b161c559a299294b07019ef035.jpg

FFA: Unfortunately, no kill counter:
149911-a32e0a82221861c6981b0539a3d60e01.jpg

The intention of this;

• People get to see the number of kills from others.
  • They see who at that moment is the king of PVP.
  • The game only becomes more competitive.
Please let me know your opinion!
Greetings! ;)

Attachments

• skywars.PNG
    skywars.PNG
    142.7 KB · Views: 129
  • ffa.PNG
    ffa.PNG
    421.8 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Eli

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I do think this could be a nice addition to the game, though how would this work? Would the killcounter just reset every server-restart? Would the 'king' have any special permissions or else?

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I do think this could be a nice addition to the game, though how would this work? Would the killcounter just reset every server-restart? Would the 'king' have any special permissions or else?
That is a good question! Hmm, maybe after a number of high kills that the counter starts to count again and that this 'king' gets a reward, experience, a cubelet, or points? :)

Reactions: Priley

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Should be kill streak counter, everybody gets killed in FFA. Not many live to see another day.
There should just be bonus points for every 5-10 kills.
It is true what you say. But sometimes I also see someone who is really good and who makes a lot of kills, this person may know that too.
I just mean a list with the names and the most kills. Or just a top three and the most kills. :)

D

Deleted member 436996

I'm meh about this. You already got a scoreboard that shows you your kills, killstreak, etc. I know you would see everyone else's kills but I don't find it necessary and in my opinion it would just encourage people to target the one with most kills.
Though I like a thing you suggested "the king", what would it be like? The one who's got the best kill streak (at the moment) gets a bounty hunt of 50 points if other players kill him?
I'm neutral about this since I don't find it necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zHeavy

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
in my opinion it would just encourage people to target the one with most kills.
I understand you, but as I said; 'The game only becomes more competitive'. (Because there are many groups of teams.) :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm not all too for a kill counter in FFA like in games such as Skywars. It's not exactly too helpful in the first place. If you're looking for a really (sometimes suspiciously) good player, then it becomes pretty obvious who they are after a while. They're usually the one, everyone wants to fight, or is in a constant fight xD.

As for the idea of a king, it sounds interesting. Though I'm not exactly too sure how well it'll really work out. If the king system worked in a way such that the person with the highest kill streak is the king, it's a whole lot better than choosing a king among all the players depending how the amount of kills they have.

As for competitiveness, I'm not sure how more "competitive" you can get with the current FFA, :PPP.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
As for the idea of a king, it sounds interesting. Though I'm not exactly too sure how well it'll really work out. If the king system worked in a way such that the person with the highest kill streak is the king, it's a whole lot better than choosing a king among all the players depending how the amount of kills they have.
I fully understand you, it was just an idea, I made a thread to hear the opinions of others and make the idea better, until everyone agrees.

What you say;
'the person with the highest kill streak is the king, it's a whole lot better than choosing a king among all the players depending how the amount of kills they have.'
Yes, I agree with that. Thank you for your opinion and to make the idea better. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom