Not open for further replies.

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys! As you know, when you choose a map in FFA, there is some info about the map like name, amount of players, region, etc.
B014275B-EC96-4228-92C3-A89DC9DB3801.png

My idea is to add the time before restart in this info. Like “Restart in: {time}”
‘Thanks for reading, bye! <3

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I fully agree with that! It would make it easier to join a map where we will be able to play for longer time instead of needing to join it to see the time before the restart. And it will make people fill the servers open with nobody playing in them.

Reactions: FoxFil_

milanveldkamp

Jul 13, 2021
Verry nice idea, It would make it easier to join a map where we will be able to play for longer time instead of needing to join it to see the time before the restart.

Reactions: FoxFil_

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hiya FoxFil,

We can understand the reasons of why this change would be helpful to the community. However, I'm afraid we won't be going any further with your suggestion. It is quite a complex system that would need to be in place to accommodate this concept, even though it is such a minor change to the Java network. Overall, it would not be possible for this addition to be added to FFA.

We would like to thank you for creating it, but it has been marked as denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom