Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?


  • Total voters
    25

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
348
1,343
204
22
I'd love to see this! Currently, there is no such gamemode where you can genuinely practise your PvP. This results in people leaving the server to play on another server where they do in fact have a place to practise. However, it was already mentioned in the PvP Update thread, which was posted a few weeks ago, that we're looking into bringing PvP gamemodes to Bedrock as well!
Bedrock CubeCrafters, you'll be happy to hear that we're looking into bringing some PvP modes to the server! This is all early development... more updates in the future!
Whether it's FFA, Duels, Assassinations or a new gamemode, it's atleast something related to PvP, which is something to look forward to!
Considering how little staff there are on bedrock, there would be a lot of aura hackers who will be unmonitored
You're right that the amount of Bedrock moderators is small, but since PvP is still in early development, the chances are high that there will be more Bedrock staff when the PvP gamemode gets released. Also, the anti-cheat has been banning more cheaters on Bedrock recently so I'm sure it will be better at that time.
 

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
1,302
3,897
408
22
The Butterfly Gardens
This would be a great addition to the Bedrock community, it would be an amazing way to practice PVP and learn different skills and tactics. Overall, I hope this would be implemented in the near future! :>
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
I agree, still baffles me how behind Bedrock is, I play on FFA all the time to try and improve, and apart from targetters (>:c) it's great! +1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom