Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I'd love to see this! Currently, there is no such gamemode where you can genuinely practise your PvP. This results in people leaving the server to play on another server where they do in fact have a place to practise. However, it was already mentioned in the PvP Update thread, which was posted a few weeks ago, that we're looking into bringing PvP gamemodes to Bedrock as well!
Bedrock CubeCrafters, you'll be happy to hear that we're looking into bringing some PvP modes to the server! This is all early development... more updates in the future!
Whether it's FFA, Duels, Assassinations or a new gamemode, it's atleast something related to PvP, which is something to look forward to!
Considering how little staff there are on bedrock, there would be a lot of aura hackers who will be unmonitored
You're right that the amount of Bedrock moderators is small, but since PvP is still in early development, the chances are high that there will be more Bedrock staff when the PvP gamemode gets released. Also, the anti-cheat has been banning more cheaters on Bedrock recently so I'm sure it will be better at that time.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This would be a great addition to the Bedrock community, it would be an amazing way to practice PVP and learn different skills and tactics. Overall, I hope this would be implemented in the near future! :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom